Reviews for Hot
This was really good!
ShippingKitty chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is frickin awesome!
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Ooh. I enjoy this new Lavi and Lenalee. XD Usually it's Lenalee but Lavi too? XD Awesome! :D
sasunaru1123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
fucking fire, bean sprout...kanda makes that sound so badass its not funny
Grell's Undertaker chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
haha, loved it! The 'fucking fire' thing- I bet you got that off the pic that says:
Allen: Kanda...say something warm.
Kanda: Fucking fire, Moyashi.
did you get it off that? Love it :3
steferstheawesome chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
*heart squishes out of shape* They're so CUTE! And wooooow, Kanda, that was bitchy. xD
12delete1454this32093account chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
SO FRIKIN' HOT, THIS WAS DELICIOUS-w- HELL YESSSSSSSSS this was pure awesomeness! I love pervy Lavi and LenaleeXD haha, "fire" brilliantX3 *continues to nosebleed*
midnightrose8888 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
OH MY FUCKING DEATH! i can't breath, i went from nosebleed to laughing my ass of in .5 seconds. i want to hug kanda and then lock him in a closet with beansprout. luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
XD okay... THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. Was the funny Ff I've ever read. I was fucking DYING at lenalee and Lavi's reaction to the fire thing haha Keep writing!
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Not crappy writing, total awesomeness!
yaoi-s-gr8 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
"Allen, he wants the D." lol
and what did that lady say to my sweet krory?
CallMeSoldier chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ha, I would really love to see Lavi and Lenalee's faces when they watch. Could you make a sequel? *grins evilly while holding camera up and setting up a tripod with one hand and tons of popcorn and the like on the side* Yeah... Well, anyways, this is great. Gihihihihi! (If you get the laugh, you're my new favorite person!)
yaoisthegame chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Waaa, kanda's such a devil... Though, fire was in fact a hot stuff lols... Love it...
Yullen22490 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
OMG! That was hot (no pun intended xD) keep going and I really want to see the next chappi soon
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013