Reviews for You must be Joking
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/19
Great story. But in my opinion, you should have had Dumbledore executed or something of that ilk.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/14
Nice little one shot. Wouldn't have mind at all if you expanded it.

A satisfying read. Thank you.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 6/27
I really like it!
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 4/16
I have just read all of your stories from the oldest to the newest. ALL are great stories, easy to read and interesting. You have a good grip of the British weather, mind you, you would have being British. Most American authors have no idea what it's like here and portray what the weather is like where they are. They also have our British characters eating American food and having American cars, driving at 16 when you have to be 17 to get a provisional licence. Sorry about the rant. I am dismayed that you seem to have stopped writing, your last story being in 2013. I hope you can start again.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/28
Finally someone has exercised some intelligence and prevented DumDum from using Fawkes to escape. It's about time!

Aw, rats! I wanted to see Ron's reaction to Harry's new status. He probably thinks some of the girls and the money should be his ... right? What a nincompoop!
old-crow chapter 1 . 2/20
Hi,

Reading a new story from you is always the highlight of my day. Thanks!

All the best,

Old-Crow
rdg2000 chapter 1 . 2/17
It's been a long time since I've read one of your stories, but I must say I enjoyed this quite a bit. I do question just how Minerva was able to pick the EXACT three other girls from Hogwarts that would end up being a consort. Yes, I know you explain the different positions each of their parents represent, but why just one Patel? I know the quick (and most likely correct answer is because it's YOUR story and that's the way it's going to be).

I normally don't read stories shorter than 20,000 words, but this was worth it.

Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

rdgale
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/28
No surprise that Bumblemore would be behind a lot of the trouble in magical Britian and tjhe school. I didn't find a lot of humor in this stoey but it was still damn good. Finding the ORIGINAL charter for Hogwarts would probably solve a lot of Harry's problems. Not only with the school but with that old fart as well. With Voldie gone and his followers with him, that means that all that Malfoy gold can no longer buy them anything. Then there's the little that Draco's now a muggle and daddy's dead. And as daddy ONLY had ONE child the Malfoy line is just as dead as daddy. What a wonderfully uplifting ending to a story. Couldn't happen to a nicer family.
Feynor chapter 1 . 1/14
I generally like your writing, but there is one pet peeve I'd like to point out.

In-line authors notes are generally annoying and disrupts the flow of the text. That goes for both explicit notes, which you don't use, or implicit notes, which you do use in the from of comments or clarifications inside a set of parentheses.

They aren't needed, and you should try to provide that information as a regular part of your sentences.

Take the second last paragraph. Why even put "including Draco Malfoy" in a parenthesis?
It would have been better to just say for instance; "the twenty or so students, including Draco, who tried to introduce violence..."

Earlier, the whole paragraph with Patil's father explaining the tracking charms, could, and should have been provided as a regular part of the story telling, not delivered as a what amounts to be a footnote.
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I like
GhostGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Now, time to re-review this. Since you've already seen my last review, I say only this:
I will reread this so many times I will lose count. That has never happened before. EVER.
invisiBella
GhostGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
What?! The end? Wow, that came quick, time really does fly when you're having fun. I can see why you're on the fave-authors list, you are an amazingly gifted author. I love it! If you decided to continue it, that would be a dream come true, but I am entirely happy with what you have written here. Truly, this is a wonderful work of art.
Now for the detailed compliments:
everyone is amazingly in character, even if you ignore the fact that this deviates majorly from canon; if don't ignore that fact, then there are no words to express the awesomeness of this;
overall, this is wonderfully written, and exceptionally entertaining, and I have to say, great vocabulary, especially for the official documents, your wording makes it sound real;
you did a breathtakingly beautiful job on the romance; generally, I dislike harems, but you managed a harem in which it is non-sexist; I really had no idea that was possible, really, none;
there are so many more things to compliment you on, and before I do that I am going to cut myself off so that my review doesn't become as long as your fanfiction;
rarely do I ever come across a fanfiction of an entirely written work that I feel is better than the original, but you have done that;
in my opinion (which no one generally listens to but I continually spout) you have surpassed J.K. Rowling, which I had thought would never happen, ever, but you, my dear, have.
You are truly and entirely gifted in the art of writing. Please continue to write, I beg this of you. Share your wonderful gift with the world.
invisiBella
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I liked this story, while harem stories are not my usual preference, I think you did a fine Kobe making that situation flow from the circumstances.

One question you did not answer is if Kia and Harry can have children and what the reaction would be in both their worlds.

D. Page Robin
mcgaughydd chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Brilliant!
Mariann's chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This would be a really good story except for the ridiculous harem. With the ancestry and the titles you gave the girls there wouldn't be any need for them to become consorts at all. You also have led that charter ad absurdum with all these titles: you have effectively made them noble and pureblooded thus preventing them from entering the school :-)

Apart from that - well written and kudos to Minerva for her quick reaction.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »