Reviews for You must be Joking
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/5
MrBogus chapter 1 . 8/25
A nice lil story you have here. Of course it is lots of HP cliche, but it's nice to read and not too bad from the story point of view. Itdefinately deserves recieving a review
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 4/28
interesting one-shot. would've been fun to see more of the multi-relationship instead of them being there for no real reason other than because it ties the founders heirs together nicely...
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/12
Interesting story if a bit out there, lol. Thanks for sharing your work!
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Very entertaining
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Great story. But in my opinion, you should have had Dumbledore executed or something of that ilk.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Nice little one shot. Wouldn't have mind at all if you expanded it.

A satisfying read. Thank you.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I really like it!
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I have just read all of your stories from the oldest to the newest. ALL are great stories, easy to read and interesting. You have a good grip of the British weather, mind you, you would have being British. Most American authors have no idea what it's like here and portray what the weather is like where they are. They also have our British characters eating American food and having American cars, driving at 16 when you have to be 17 to get a provisional licence. Sorry about the rant. I am dismayed that you seem to have stopped writing, your last story being in 2013. I hope you can start again.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Finally someone has exercised some intelligence and prevented DumDum from using Fawkes to escape. It's about time!

Aw, rats! I wanted to see Ron's reaction to Harry's new status. He probably thinks some of the girls and the money should be his ... right? What a nincompoop!
old-crow chapter 1 . 2/20/2015

Reading a new story from you is always the highlight of my day. Thanks!

All the best,

rdg2000 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
It's been a long time since I've read one of your stories, but I must say I enjoyed this quite a bit. I do question just how Minerva was able to pick the EXACT three other girls from Hogwarts that would end up being a consort. Yes, I know you explain the different positions each of their parents represent, but why just one Patel? I know the quick (and most likely correct answer is because it's YOUR story and that's the way it's going to be).

I normally don't read stories shorter than 20,000 words, but this was worth it.

Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

Bronze chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
No surprise that Bumblemore would be behind a lot of the trouble in magical Britian and tjhe school. I didn't find a lot of humor in this stoey but it was still damn good. Finding the ORIGINAL charter for Hogwarts would probably solve a lot of Harry's problems. Not only with the school but with that old fart as well. With Voldie gone and his followers with him, that means that all that Malfoy gold can no longer buy them anything. Then there's the little that Draco's now a muggle and daddy's dead. And as daddy ONLY had ONE child the Malfoy line is just as dead as daddy. What a wonderfully uplifting ending to a story. Couldn't happen to a nicer family.
Feynor chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I generally like your writing, but there is one pet peeve I'd like to point out.

In-line authors notes are generally annoying and disrupts the flow of the text. That goes for both explicit notes, which you don't use, or implicit notes, which you do use in the from of comments or clarifications inside a set of parentheses.

They aren't needed, and you should try to provide that information as a regular part of your sentences.

Take the second last paragraph. Why even put "including Draco Malfoy" in a parenthesis?
It would have been better to just say for instance; "the twenty or so students, including Draco, who tried to introduce violence..."

Earlier, the whole paragraph with Patil's father explaining the tracking charms, could, and should have been provided as a regular part of the story telling, not delivered as a what amounts to be a footnote.
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 7/31/2014