Reviews for Forever by Your Side Series - Deletes Scenes
The-Mad-Traveller chapter 3 . 4/13
That's really cool! I love the little short stories! You should write some more of them, but not before you update Through the Stars. You really need to update that one by the way.

XOXO
The Mad Traveller
123456789D chapter 1 . 3/20
i almost started to spontaneously cry over the adorableness of this. i love your work. thank you for writing
Red Lily1 chapter 2 . 2/21
If only...who else cries when reading doctor who fanfiction because you wish it had happened?
Elmgirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I just have a small request, I would just love to see this: At one part when Rose and The Doctor are having some sort of "moment", Martha or Donna would just walk in and not realize what was happening. I think it would be brilliant and hilarious how Martha/Donna would react xD
Carindel chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Alright, I officially love the scene "Mistletoe" so much!
JackSpicer2311 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Can you make a deleted scene from Turn Left, showing what happens to the Doctor and Rose when Donna isn't there:
s/4543093/1/Drowning-Pains
s/9159383/1/Self-Destruction
Teaspoon :: And Would Suffice by Rynne
Teaspoon :: Taking the Right Turn by zeta_omega

Since it was implied in that episode that the Doctor refused to regenerate and just let himself die because of his loss of Rose, I am wondering if you can do a similar scenario.

Maybe it can be like: without Donna there, the Doctor and Rose try to get out by themselves but are unable to due to the doors being blocked by water. Realizing that they are going to die, the Doctor regrets himself for not keeping Jackie's promise of protecting Rose and puts his head in his hands. Rose comforts him saying its not his fault and admits her love to him. Surprised at first, the Doctor says the same thing and embraces her tightly. They agree they wouldn't be facing death alone and they drown with each other arms around each other. That would be just as tear jerking and tragic like those fanfics this idea is based on.
LilyIsWhoLocked1234 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
I was reading it out loud and literally had to stop each sentence to laugh, and thats good because I'm childish and squeal and laugh whenever my ships kiss! Very well written I love all your stuff!
wolfsrainrules chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Anyway...since i accidently hit post...continuing from where I left off...BRILLIANT writer!
Only recently got into DW and fould LWR here on ff.
Fell in love with it decided to read next one fell in love with that and then i went through all your writings and had to put you on fav and alert.
Misiltoe is brilliant.
Now... requests?
I would LOVE to see kidnappings or just a situation with worried/protective/kind of panicking Doctor because I LOVE worried bonding. Maybe sickness? Fever or something?
Also that regeneration thing Rose went through? Id love to see Doctors side when he felt it happen. Maybe the Master taunts him about Roses 'death' and tells him how it happens? Cause again...love worried bonding.
Anyway...awesome job. Keep it up!
wolfsrainrules chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Oh...ooh you are an absoluteky BRILLIANT
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
ohh this is good i love it alot haha nice just nice
greeneyesCutie chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
I miss invisible Rose
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Just...wow nice
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
sweet
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
this is great and I like it, but I was reading your other works but I can not find anything called 'Through Light and Dark' am i missing it somewhere?
Ashena-Iulik chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
God I think it was a right brain storm to make that list XD
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »