Reviews for Ravens and Writing Desks
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
LOL I was giggling mostly all the way through XD
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wow this was random post of pure insanity. And I kinda liked it. This insane Jack definitely has his charm...
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Ahhh I love Alice in Wonderland and now that I've found a HiJack version...! /
This is sooo good so far - I'm looking forward to reading more!
The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Oooh, I like this so far! I do hope you continue!
Rie-san chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hiccup is so cute:3
Are you gonna continue this and finally visible?
Takara yume chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Amazing, intriguing, and just makes ya want to read more Hiccup as the Cheshire cat is adorable ; v ; Also the scenes you made too Can't wait to see what happens next! ; v ;
clockworkangel77 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I'm just speechless! This story is amazing, I hope you will continue it!
Alexandra chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
that was hilarious I had to three movies an many different characters and the Greyhound is the march hare. Also how every character matched their role...you sould so contine writing the story. Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Ah! Please write more! 3
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh dear mim this is beautiful and perfect in wveryway...please...please just let draw for you holy...your writing is amazing too i just *flails8
TheAssassinFrom12 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is amazing. Will you be continuing it? I love this story. _
Pawii-Chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hi there! i loved your fic!
i loved how you get Alice:M.R., Disney's, Tim's, and Sucker Punch together!
i really like Alice:M.R. story, and Alice plus my new fandom is perfection.
and, OMFG Hiccup as a cat it's more than adorbs, i'll die of cuteness. D':
hope there's update soon! great start! :3 keep going .3.
Ryan chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I demand more. Just saying.
Also.
Cat!Hiccup. He's so presh. And incidentally I happen to think kitten is a really really sexy pet name.
lovinolima chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Okay, just like Finally Visible, this story is simply amazing. Only one chapter in and I'm hooked. I actually think I'm MORE into this one than FV just because I'm such a huge fan of Alice Madness Returns. It's one of my favorite takes on Wonderland, so already this story is wonderful to me. Cat!Hiccup is my new favorite thing, btw. I never thought it was something that I'd like so much, but he's my favorite so far. XD

I can't wait to see where you take the story and who you make as The Red Queen and such... I'm so impressed!
KatieTheBaka chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love the idea; as for the raven and the writing desk, Edgar Allen Poe wrote on both! :)