Reviews for The Girl Without a Name
Mintchimpyholmes chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
DamareDaisuki chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
I have to say, thank goodness for you and your wonderful story!

I've recently started to immerse myself in the supernatural fandom (better late than never, eh?), and have been quite dismayed to find so few Cas/OC fictions out there that are actually readable!

Your characterisation of Sam, Dean and Castiel is impeccable, and your OC is wonderfully imagined. You managed to integrate her so skilfully into the SPN universe without making her into an obnoxious Mary-Sue type character. The plot was compelling, and the romance believable. It is difficult to build up a romance with a character such as Cas, so many obstacles obstruct an author's ability to create such a relationship so that it seems believable and natural. Human/Angel love is definitely a love of the Shakespearean star-crossed variety.

I'm truly surprised that this story hasn't had more reviews, which is a real shame, people are missing out on a wonderful story.

Thank you for writing this, and I hope to read more from you in the future.
-DA
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
EVERY TIME YOU CALL NAOMI- OR ANY FEMALE CHARACTER REALLY- A BITCH, KITTENS DIE
KaiteFox chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
I just finished reading your story and I felt I had to review. I loved every word, every chapter. It broke my heart in the perfect way. I would love to read a sequel even if Cas and Layla are supportive roles only, I like them together. Their dynamic is wonderful.
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
echoed throughout the spheres...I like that. I like this story, too. : )
WastelandGhouls chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
Hmm, an open ended... ending. It was brilliant. It leaves much to the imagination, but for the most part it's complete.

I really enjoyed reading this story. I almost nearly didn't do any of my homework because I just couldn't stop reading. There were parts that made me cry, and then Castiel and the bees... I love him and bees, it's a sweet image.

I do hope you continue this story, if you haven't already. :)
ohthatboy35 chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Whow, finally read the whole story and I must say, you really are talented. Honestly, I'm still in awe of your writing skills, and crazy awesome funny plot, and the very tasteful quotations at the beginning of the chapters. So far my favourite SPN fanfic EVER, and I truly mean it! *bowing*
Phonebox Angel chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
Is this really complete or will there be more because you can't just leave me at a cliffhanger like that!
Anyway this story is great and I've been following it since its creation. Hopefully there is more, or at least a sequel.
TheNeutralJedi chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Omg suspense please update soon :)
Caroline chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Wow! I really,really like this story and I like that you update often! Keep up the good work. :)
Jenrenegade chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Aww Samandriel...he was so cute, and when they kill him in the show, I cried in the inside. I can't believe you had Cas kill him in here too. Good chapter by the way, keep up the good work, lets see what happens in the next chapters to come.
Phoenixian chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Hey. I love your story because the characters are actually themselves(like they are in the show) and there are actually complexities to the plot that a lot of fanfiction fails to have. Keep it up.
krys247 chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Good story looking forward to the next chapter:)
Toolazytosignin chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
I'm confused as to why this story doesn't have more reviews and/or favorites. This story is fantastic. Your writing is original, your descriptions aren't repetitive and you know what you're doing. You are spinning a great tale here. Keep up the good work. I want more!
nekuranekomegami chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
this is amazing and I love it!

Ur awesome! :D