Reviews for Pomegranate
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Wistful-Eyes chapter 10 . 4/14/2005
So sad... I really liked this story, I thought you did and described Tomoe well. A really great job. I guess after such a long time, you've written this epilogue? Anyway... I'm going to check out a bit of Istoria's fic now, since this is based off of it. Thanks for updating, which introduced me to this. :x I hope you continue to write, and "Yuki Onna" sounds cool too. Cyz!
Blue Jeans chapter 10 . 4/14/2005
Wow! You updated! It was a delight to discover that you are still writing this story. And though it was rather short, it's still wonderful! I think your Enishi/Kaoru pairing is so cute, even though it's mainly focused on Akira/Tomoe (equally wonderful!)! I can't wait to see more of this, it's such a wonderful story :) It has a finality to it for this chapter though, is this the end?

Hime chapter 9 . 4/7/2005
Oh my. I stumbled over your fic by accident and I have to say I enjoyed the 9 (short) chapters you have posted very much. Please, please finish it-you said you only had 2 more chapters to go.
Hiss chapter 9 . 12/16/2003
Oh great! An update! You've made my day, thank you.
Cliffhangers are evil, you know that? And it's Tomoe who was hit? Wha? ... oh well, never mind.
Please update, and faster than the amount of time it took you to put this up, if you could.
Thank you.
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 9 . 12/15/2003
eh? O.o A great fic, although I wasn't really expecting Tomoe to die. Who was? Great suspense you've got going there. I was just thinking, poor poor Akira, he's going to die. But I guess, by killing Tomoe, it's more or less the same thing ne? keep writing, I can't wait to see what's next.
Blue Jeans chapter 9 . 12/11/2003
You've updated! I was waiting so long and must wait some more, but this is an amazing story. I'm not usually for Akira and Tomoe but I really enjoyed the way you made them both so much more human. I also liked how Tomoe seem so much more the sister to Enishi in this, two siblings both showing the same amount of passion... or maybe it is better to call it that same amount of intensity instead. But good job! I can't wait to see how it all ends :)
Hiss chapter 8 . 11/28/2003
It's been a good nine months now. Update?
rinle chapter 8 . 2/22/2003
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! Thank you!

? uh, never mind.

So Akira & Enishi are going to meet each other, eh? Wonder what will happen.

Next chap?
Blue Jeans chapter 8 . 2/22/2003
This story is great! The characters are rich and so is the plot. I can't wait to see more! - blue
rinle chapter 7 . 2/15/2003
Yay! New chap!

And there'll be angst? Oh good. Angst is good. I'll keep a look out.

Next chap?
rinle chapter 6 . 1/12/2003
Love it! I think this is the first Tomoe/Akira fic I've read and it's great! Continue soon!
Shadow Sun chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
Ok, I'll be waitint.
Shuro chapter 5 . 11/25/2002
I love the way its writen! I think its quite intersting altought you could maybe be slightly more descriptive! ANyway dont stop writing! Continue!
Shadow Sun chapter 5 . 11/23/2002
This was boring. Can you continue put much honey in this? Well I'll be waiting a some species in this.