Reviews for A Witch's Revenge
Dark-Automaton chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Not bad so far, I hope you're able to update soon.
Vaskez chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
I started reading hoping I could "see" the true ending I really wanted, so that in my mind Viola could finally get what was stolen from her in the beginning. I imagine with time you lost interest in this story, everyone do. Its a shame you didnt finish it, it was going pretty good. At least I can now imagine the end of this like Viola getting her body, and Ellen losing her soul in order to pay silver witch debt.
Rukifellth chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
No problem. And don't worry, There's very little mistakes when it comes to your work and The Diary of Ellen.

I enjoyed the story very much, and I'll look forward to when you come back to it. :)
Rukifellth chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Awesome! I just found this fanfic today and I'm already entangled by the possibilities that this kind of story could unveil!

Poor Viola's fate is probably one of the most heartbreaking events imaginable, and broke my heart.

Now for the review:

Despite the new prequel novel made by Fummy, I don't feel this story really impedes with what is established in the prequel novel, and that is great. Altough it would certainly be interesting to know how far or where the Silver Witch's house is considering that it is possible that Witch's might have their own territory. The only nag issue that could come of the prequel novel is how she can cast an illusionary spell on Viola to fake her death since the prequel establishes the kind of (the magic goes away if you leave the house) but I'm sure you'll figure something out. That and I'm surpriced just how much the Silver Witch is doing herself. But then again, without spoiling the prequel plot, Ellen's house was more sentient than is normal for a Witch House.
Another thing would be that since Ellen can't leave the house without her illness going full blown on her, it's curious how Viola managed to remain... well... not turning into a mass of damaged skin, scars and whatnot, but I can excuse it away that the Silver Witch might have some kinda field of magic or something, but it can lead up to a subplot on how Viola can develop a simhilair field of magic around her, or a cure to the illness...

What I hope for however, is that since there does'nt seem to be an absolute "healing" spell so to speak, it is interesting to see to what extent, this eye and leg restoring potions will go. (magicall eyes like the red glowing eyes Viola had in the endgame perhaps? Then what of the legs? most interesting)
It's also very interesting how Ellen's cat will be involved since if you follow this plot, he will personally have seen Viola's corpse just up and dissapear, and would either stalk Viola to the Silver Witch's house, or warn Ellen, in either case, he probably want his snack soon...

Story wise outside such thing as "canon" and crap. You "could" have described how akward it must be to try and eat while seeing from someone "elses" eyes... I mean, just shaving yourself feels akward as hell when looking in a mirror, I'm certain she'd spill a lot of food, but whatever. XD

Anyways, since the plot might be leading up to Viola being trained to become a magical badass, I kinda hope you won't remove too much of her crippled state (legs and eyes and all that). Like I said before, maiby her new eyes are a semi permanent version of the red glowing eyes, or perhaps it is a magical form of seeing (but she'd keep the bandages covering her eyes) and the legs might be more like a magical form of prostetics and not perfect by any means, perhaps forcing her to walk with a cain or a crutch.

Qi Yuan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Nice! This ending i like. And its also possible that this could have happen in the real game. Just that we dont know it. And your story make that thought a possiblity. Thanks for the story. It made me happy.
Mel Tan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is a good story to let people feel happy and think that it was the Copied Ellen/Viola who have died in her place. I love it
Nekuro Yamikawa chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
keep your story up(dated)!
i'm just a new player starting yesterday and get all 2 endings and the secret ending.
for a simple game, its quite interesting.

Beelzebub:"simple? you almost spend your 12 hours just to finished the puzzle. 3"

shut up, i know. i mean... ah, everyone here must be understand.
oh well. after got those ending i'm a bit shocked.

Beelzebub:"did you just say 'a bit'? you must be more demonic than me. ckckck"

and you are too humanly to be a demon.

Beelzebub:"i am just a steel chonchon. what are you hoping for?"

now you admitted. okay, we wont make this "unnecessary" chat to disturb the author, right?

then, we'll wait for the next chap. see ya, n_n v
Fruitjuice11795 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
please let there be more soon!
KittiePurrie From dA chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
amazing story so far. please make more and I hope horror will pop up soon as the game is a horror game
skaterchick23 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Please continue I want Ellen to pay for what she did to Viola!
AnimeNutellaYaoi chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Awesome Please update soon.
Hellotoday chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
This is really wonderful! Please continue this story! :D
SerenadePanda chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Absolutely love this story..
Yeah! Viola's revenge!
Y'know, I don't like the real ending so much, I mean, I don't really like it because when I finished playing it, I'm like ' yeah! Finally freedom! I'm out from that witch house and free from the witch!' But when I see the real ending, I'm like 'WTF? So what I've been working is for the witch?'
ColetteJH chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
This fanfic is great - you must keep going please! please? I love it from what I've seen so far no else has tried to be "Nice" to Viola at the end of the game so please keep going.
Roy G chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Well i just finished reading your first to chapters and i have to say that i really like to read more of it and hope you keep writing the story :D