Reviews for The General's Prisoner
Lizz1792 chapter 5 . 2/15
Jesus...I don't know where to start...how to say...I feel like crying and smiling at the same time, and don't know maybe writing a text to my two best friends in the middle of the night so they text me back how ridiculously sappy I am! hehe and maybe one of them would ask me what's the name of the fic that mades me all emotional XD
This was perfect in a way I like my fav fics to end...at least all of my VK fics are angsty but have a very beautiful end, I have a long time reading VK fics... believe me when I say, yours is beautiful and well writted! Your Zero and your Kaname, both are very easy to love and understand, ughh I wanted more than once hug them! And just say then "Zero kiss Kaname hard for god's sake!" *blushes* yeah, I was like that but not only because of the lemon...avobe all because they love each other and you portrayed that wonderfully.
Hope to read more of your work soon! thanks for write this :)
Lizz
Anon chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
I think fanfic shows you what desperation will do somebody.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
i really thought that the story was sad and beautiful... i truly loved it.. thank you for this amazing story!
chyny chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
i love it all!
thank you for this story.
chyny
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
*Spurts nosebleed all over computer screen*

OH GOD! It's those Yaoi fangirls again! Stupid females! Clear! *Bzzt!* Clear! *Bzzt!* Stupid fangirls...

-ShadowsOfPenAndPaper
CrimsonOwl08 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
That was amazing! I feel so happy for those two right now! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
Melanctha86 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Thank you soooooo much for this masterpiece and for the time invested on it ! and special thanks for the heart warming happy ending and the well developed plot. I had wonderful time reading it. I melted at the way you portrayed their feelings and at the smoking hot lemon xQ_

I hope to see another great work for our dear KaZe from you ! ; ) I'm so in love with your writing style x3
I wish you good luck in your fics and your real life ! : )
JennyJeannette chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
GAH! I wanted more of the lemon! Lol, but I'm really sad that this is over-this story is so sweet and loving. I was having a sucky week but when I got home and saw that you had updated it made me so much happier, and I was anxious for the end of the week so I could finally read it. :) Thank you very much for this wonderfully beautiful lovely sweet story, and I hope to see more from you. You are one my most fave authors. Thanks! *hugs*
irmina chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
so touching... so sweet...
nice ending! beautiful!
Cocodrillo chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I almost cried while reading this chapter T3T so beautifully and emotionally written! Great fanfiction, with an interesting plot and tons of emotions. Awww I'm so happy they finally found happiness 333
Revolutionaire chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I loved the suspense in the middle of this chapter. I really truly did not know whether Kaname was going to die for Zero, Zero was going to die, or anything else! Wonderful job. I do cordially dislike happy endings, and my inner tragedy wishes someone could have died *laughs*, but this was beautifully written.
Some words could be changed to make it have a better flow, but I can genuinely say I am sad that this story has ended.
Gwen Truong chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
As an angst-lover, this story is so much my favorite! I extremely love this chapter. Wow, I enjoyed every line of it. How they feel for each other and how much Kaname wants to sacrifice for his lover. It's so touching!

Will you continue writing VK fanfics? I hope you will.

Thank you for this wonderful one.
Artemis chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
So. Freaking. Hot.
lili974WOLF chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
bonjour, c'était une très belle fiction.
fujoshii92 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Oh no i wanna read the lemon! i love the ending i love it for a minute there i thought its gonna end badly.. yet it turns out beautifully in the end :)