Reviews for Beginnings
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Well, that just happened.

Huh, wouldn't have though Jack would go for that first, but there's a first time for everything I guess, and when your probably going to die, taking a few steps ahead of schedule is probably the least of the worries.
Hey chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Just wanted to drop a review, but more on all of your Jack and Miranda stuff. They are just so goddamn great. I hope you keep writing these, because they're the best things I've read on this site in a long time, and I don't usually read fanfiction. Hell, I'm even going to follow you on tumblr just incase you post this shit there.

Keep writing!
miseudo chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh hey ho, this bloody fantastic y'know! Great work. I remember reading another one of your fics awhile ago (which I really liked) and I can see a significant improvement in your writing — your articulation and sense of visualisation & rhythm.

This should certainly get more attention; I can imagine plenty of other people thoroughly enjoying it. Perhaps you should consider posting it on the kink meme (that is still going, isn't it? Haven't checked in a bit... Hope so...).

I, personally, would love for this story to continue. I was sorry to see it end... I may have even whined out loud, I think. But maybe you're not one for writing smut? Well, no pressure either way. I really just wanted to leave you a msg to tell you how much i enjoyed this little ride and how glad I was to have stumbled upon it. Cheers.