Reviews for Never Happened
rebecca taylor chapter 1 . 3/12
milady.gothika chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Do consider continuing this, you know you did a great job. It's very interesting, we are curious where this leads to. :-)
You have the talent. Hopefully you'll update this.
FireElfglitter chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved this, the way you've taken two characters who as far as I know have never talked, then had them interact in such a perfect way. I'd love it if you did a continuation, just to see where you could take this pairing.
Alamrin chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This cannot be a oneshot! It's too interesting!

This pairing is both unexpected and appreciated :) I loved it! Please continue if you can :)
Leukonoe chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
very nice story, so peaceful. I do not know how to describe it ... Just a daily routine of adults :) Without any unnecessary drama. I really enjoyed it
twixxy-dee chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Another unusual couple...not weird, just different, but I think it could work. I can't imagine it happening, but that's where your creativity pushes the boundaries and makes me wonder: 'what if?'. Really nice work; a different tone from some of your other work: its quiet, tentative - two hurt people, just trying to move on.
Guest D chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I liked your use of sex without actually writing a lemon! I still got that 'umph' to it all. I am SO with you on the visored stories on ! I love kensei! I love Shinji! But there are only like a handfull of stories with them in it! So, thank you for writing a story about the amazing Kensei! I also like this one shot!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 1/5/2013