Reviews for The Spyhole - Another Shower Scene
wanderingsmith chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
rotflmao! sam and janet are going to be so carefull where they shower...

very good!

'gn!' inded!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
::snorts:: oh man... what red button? Is that just for the story or did I miss something?
Kurai Musoka chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
rotlfmao! I love this story!
Cassie-bear01 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Hey!

great story! please hurry and write more its so funny!
pzgen chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
ROFL! This was one of the funniest storyies I've ever read. I can't wait till the next chapter is up!
Moojoo chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
that. was. so. funny. *gasp* i *gasp* think *gasp* that *gasp* i'm going *gasp* to die *gasp* from laughter! *gasp* *rolls around on floor laughing*
Major Clanger chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Still ROFL! that was great. But I think they should fail in the revenge fic. Pretty please?
miscbills chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Oh, I like it, especially when Jack said 'our favorite npoleonic power-monger. But I hate the waiting for Chapter 2. Please hurry with it. I want to what Jack and Daniel have in mind for Sam and Janet.
JolinarCarter chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Brilliant! OMG I'm cracking up. Well done! Write one where they try and get revenge - but fail?
nhawk chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Heee! That was great! This definitley needs a sequel :-)
StarSapphire904 chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
that was realy FUNNY!

!
Colonel Sho chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
do more...and soooooon i tells ya soooon
MentalSarcasm chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
o.o, cool, more more more s'il-vous plait, although I think I can guess what the next chapter will be about, if there is a next chapter, there will be a next chapter won't there?
Nixa Jane chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
This was great! I hope you decide to add another part or a sequel. I want to see their revenge! ;)
ASHANTI chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
LOL! I LOVED that! u-r writin more, right?