Reviews for Under the Tuscan Sun
Mongoosie chapter 9 . 5/29
Hey, are you updating this?
DontDoubtMe chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Hey, was just rereading this story and I noticed that in the first chapter you reference Haymitch as working with Katniss but then he reappears in chapter 9 as a completely different person. Good story though I enjoy it.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
I love this story and hate your Katniss. Shes a bitch. Im totally on Peetas side in the argument based on the way you write Katniss if he told her who he really was she would have never spent the day with her and i really feel like that should be addressed. So many People write Peeta as someone who apologizes for everything but he only ever apologized for ignoring Katniss after the first Hunger Games which Im pretty sure was just a peace offering cuz he just wanted to talk to Kat again and when he got angry at D 11. And that time he only said sorry cuz Haymitch made him. So plz dont make Peeta apologize for the wholr name thing.
Honestly he had the right to kick him out of her class for being diserespectful and disruptive but im glad he didnt. Im also glad that u didnt just make Haymitch automatically like her cuz of her "fire". I actually cant stand when people do that because Haymitch didnt like her right away in the book. He was only helping her cuz he knew she could win and Peeta was gonna help him do it. I dont think he started actually liking Katniss til after or during the games.

Just a couple critisisms. The whole punch thing. I get that Katniss is probably strong for her size and knows how to throw a punch. But lets be honest, its not as if Peeta's some small wimpy scrawny person. I mean u said Kat was small and unless you have the movie veesions of them where Kat us pretty much taller than Peeta, Peeta's supposed to be considerably taller and stronger than she is so I doubt that one punch from her would knock Peeta to the ground. Its a little (a lot) unrealistic and I know it was suppised to come of as bad ass but it didnt really just kind of ridiculous. Actually your Katniss in general kind of comes off as an angry depressed teenager but thats just me...

Secondly, I dont really like how Katniss kind of puts down Italy's culture and way of speaking. I mean im not from there my self (im Canadian) but I feel like her constantly insulting it is too much. Like when she was talking to Glimmer and was all like why dont you Europeans keep up on modern English terminolgy or whatever. She came off like REALLY ignorant there. Does she keep up with Italian slang? No. English isnt Glimmers first language and when u learn a new language u learn how to speak it with perfect grammar and no slang. Thats how I learned French. So when I speak it I sound out of place with other native French Speakers cuz i prob sound like a 70 year old lawyer to them. Also it didnt make sense that Glimmer couldnt come up with a betterr come back for that. I mean shes a bitch not stupid. Its unrealistic that just because Katniss is the so called "good guy" that she would won the argument with such a weak come back. She kind of feeds the typical American sterotype here. Loud, brash, ignorant and stupid. I mean no offense but thats whats coming out. I dont know if its intentional to fit Katniss's general dislikable persona or not buts its kind of annoying. Alot of people find this story funny, but its not really the arguments I found funny not Katniss's "witty" come backs but the way she gets so flustered when he laughs at her bitchiness. Its refreshing to see someone knock her off of her high horse.

I honestly really like this story. I hope you take into consideration what ive said. UPDATE ALREADY!
sleep-in-n-read chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
haha this story is so funny!I absolutley love it.
Konzelwoman chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Please write more!
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
I seriously love that it was Haymitch and you can tell Finnick is totally smitten with Annie. What'll happen next with Katniss and Peeta?
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
I love that you updated, but it is worth noting you already mentioned Haymitch in the first chapter as one of the employees at Kantniss' camp. I suggest that when you upload the next chapter you also either remove that mention of him or change that character to someone else, because I think it's a smarter choice to have him in Italy.
ThaliaFairbain chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Ahh Katniss. She really isn't one for making friends :)
Konzelwoman chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
This story is simply amazing! Even without all the Hunger Games tie backs, this would be a good story! Keep it coming!
Silverghost105 chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
I really love this! I love Italy, and it's culture so this is a pretty perfect story to me :p plus it's absolutely positively completely grammatically correct! Which is an extreme relief haha. I'd like to see some more KxP action like in private soon if anything. Please keep updating! It's so worth it! -
dandelionsandroses chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Loved it.
sarammlover chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Ok! I just finally got caught up on this story and many emotions going on! I love it. I am so sad that Peeta wasn't honest with Katniss and its a little distressing how cold he became and how belligerent Katniss came. It was pretty heavy. Anyway, loving the story, excited for more! Sara
everlasting1286 chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Glad to see a new chapter! The intro. of Haymitch is really fun, I always enjoy their interaction. I hope we get some Everlark time soon :)
Izzy2257 chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
I love this story! Im so glad you're still writing it. I cant wait to read more!
mansts chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Oh, I've missed this story so much! Great chapter! Hopefully you'll be able to update sooner next time))