Reviews for A Would-be Reunion
marceline19 chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
I can't belive I have almost finished to read this story! :(
marceline19 chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
I would have like to see Buffy and Angel speak together...
marceline19 chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
I love this chapter! one of my favorite!
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Well, another enjoyable part to this interesting series. I am surprised at Brennan's insecurity when it comes to the Slayer in this series. However, it sure made this one interesting.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
Yeah, that was mean, cuz I'm more than ready for the good, hot stuff that you two write so well:)
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
Well that was an interesting show down! Point Brennan after that blue smack down. Now we need an Angel/Booth follow through? Should be interesting:)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Although I'm a Bangel fan, Booth & Brennan are my favs. So I'd have to say look out Buffy. This is going to be interesting.
Jamistarme1 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Brennan vs. Buffy AHHHHH! I think I'm crying tears of joy right now. And for any of the lurkers reading these... READ THESE (ALL OF THEM!) So worth your time.
SnowyBones chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
That was GREAT. I loved him coming to her with the 'real' tea and the scones! One of my favorite moments between them back in Chicago. *smiles* And her vulnerabilities coming out like that and him soothing (or trying at one point) was great. That ending though was the best.

I love them bargaining about the cars! I just knew he'd try to get to let him have the Mustang. Haha. Really and truly great work here. :)
SnowyBones chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
LOVED the flashback w/ Brennan and Darla. I had forgotten how much of a BITCH Darla was. Angry Booth is so hot. I love their fire. Another great chapter. :) On to the next.
SnowyBones chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Oh Bren, that was totally unfair. I feel bad for Booth. And I'm mad at HER for doubting him. She's too quick sometimes to let her anger talk. *shakes head*
SnowyBones chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Oh I so saw that coming. Buffy CAN be full of it sometimes. ESPECIALLY where Angel is concerned. And oh is Brennan pissed. Part of me wants her to vaporize Buffy but I highly doubt (regardless of the fact that, no he DOESN'T want her, not anymore), Angel would like that. Still ... it's a thought.
SnowyBones chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Oh poor Brennan. I knew she'd react that way to being pregnant. Booth is right though. She does have to let things go. I hope for their sake she does eventually, though I know it will take her a long time to do so. And oh boy, Buffy is going looking for Angel. *sigh* Spike is great as always. I've always loved his and Angel's relationship. It's great. Should be interesting times coming.
SnowyBones chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
*Snorts* I love Brennan quite literally telling the baby NOT to poke her. That was great. And the cars. Booth WOULD want her to get both. At least THIS Booth would. *laughs* I love that she's getting a mustang of her own. I bet Booth will LOVE that. *laughs* Tehehe and oh yes she does like to torture him. Has done for centuries in fact. If only Angela knew. ;)
EveyEve1215 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Read all 9 of the series. Great read. Very interesting and looking for more if you got it. Curious to see what happens with Buffy and Booth and Bren... also with everyone else possibly coming back for Angel... Also baby Booth-Brennan and the one I'm most curious of all... Booth is motal and Brennan isn't... the never ending love. I would love to see them together forever, but I'm seeing a Booth growing old and a Bren staying forever young... figuratively. Unless Booth becomes warlock like Max or a vampire again, or Bren uts an aging spell on him... Oh and will their child be mortal or immortal because Bren is a witch and will the child have magicks of their own... Honestly a whole of unanswered but nice the way the story ended, for now right...