Reviews for Friends With Benefits
kenni-bun bun chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
*sniff* so sweet.
fanofbleach chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
reread all the chapters. just need lil fixes :)
fanofbleach chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
just a tiny error here
HelleBelle chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Ok so I'm sad to see that this is the end but I'm happy that they are together. While reading this story I actually started to get a little in to my feelings along with Grimm. So I had to stop for a while and laugh about it because the emotion I was feeling was real. That's how you know you've wrote something in creditable.
HelleBelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
O.O woah
oldaccounnt22 chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
I finally just read this after a long time of forgetting about it. I read the review I posted about the consequence that happened on Authors Note and wow, I lost control of myself in the argument...*Scratches the back of my head in embarrassment.*Sorry about that.

Either way, I'm glad you continued the story. I really enjoyed the ending! This whole story was really just a large rollarcoster, and I loved it. You're an amazing writer and I've pretty much read all your stories already. Hehe. I hope to read more from you!
zaya red bloom chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
love this story it was really great and enjoyable to read hope to read more like it keep up the great work
AidenM chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
OMFG! Master if you are as good in bed as you write... Marry Me!
bchiles21 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
Loved it Shawn! And dont sweat it! I have done the same thing and worked out with the other author as well. You did the right thing sweetheart!
simple.shawn chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
wow XD this first chapter was so..bad! Shame on me!
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Loved it
metsfan101 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
you write grimmjow very well
metsfan101 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
wow im loving this story
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
this story is shaping up to be a great one
ryan.v.koert chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Finally they said they are in Love with each othere you should make another Grimmjow and Ichigo love story