Reviews for Friends With Benefits
AidenM chapter 10 . 2/13
OMFG! Master if you are as good in bed as you write... Marry Me!
bchiles21 chapter 10 . 2/6
Loved it Shawn! And dont sweat it! I have done the same thing and worked out with the other author as well. You did the right thing sweetheart!
simple.shawn chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
wow XD this first chapter was so..bad! Shame on me!
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Loved it
metsfan101 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
you write grimmjow very well
metsfan101 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
wow im loving this story
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
this story is shaping up to be a great one
ryan.v.koert chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Finally they said they are in Love with each othere you should make another Grimmjow and Ichigo love story
AnimeLuvr13 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Well done on completing this story, i very much enjoyed reading it and i hope to read some more of your writing :) keep it up!
AnimeLuvr13 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
um... i like this chapter dont get me wrong but you kinda repeated a part a paragraph. its near the top in the flash back starting with "King..." i dont know if meant it like that but the paragraph next starts with the same sentence or two.. just pointing it out :)
Juandrie chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Love the last chapter it was the perfect ending.!
F.F chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Firstly, I have been following this story since it was first posted and I absolutely loved it! This story makes me think of the song "Alive" by Adelitas Way for most of Grimm's POV, but it could be for both. Not sure if that makes sense, but I love your story to the fullest! :)
Yulisa chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
It feels like the end was a bit rushed, but it was still adorable. C':
i'm glad i followed this story
Hero-of-the-Dawn chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
thank goodness. I was so pissed that he went back to Shiro I seriously almost didn't read this chapter. but thus makes me happy. this makes me very happy and I'm glad I kept reading because this was soooooo sweet!
Beccabu32 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013