Reviews for Consequence of Love
Best welcome home ever
Adele chapter 65 . 9/29/2017
The prank was awesome
Adele chapter 64 . 9/29/2017
I have seen this word in other stories as well as throughout yours. So do not take offense because none is intended. Defaintly is not a word in the English use of it hints that you may be looking for the word definite or definitely.
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 60 . 6/17/2017
Hey I have a random idea, could the Knight Percival and Princess Mithian get together?
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 54 . 6/17/2017
Is princess Mithian going to show up in your story?
Adele chapter 65 . 5/26/2017
I really love the prank.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2016
A witch is a female warlock. It's not an insult.
SpangleyPony chapter 70 . 4/18/2016
Great story, thank you for sharing. I'm off to read the next in the series.
Guest chapter 65 . 2/23/2016
I thought the prank was funny
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
You writing is hard to follow
Teekalin chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Hi, I have just started reading this story and when I read chapter 8 (haven't gotten further yet) I noticed you wrote in the Dragon tounge. Did you use the old greek (as in the show) and if so, what site did you use for the translation? I would really appreciate your help, since I'm writing my own story and I will probably use the Dragon tounge in future chapters.
Great story so far :-)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I love Merganas...*Dreamy smile*
Hocapontas chapter 70 . 11/1/2014
I really like your story, but I wish you had added another chapter with Mordred's POV with the druid quest.
Riy chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I like it, its nice and clean.
Sorry if I'm kind of stupid with this, but I personally don't understand the 'Roll out the calvary' part.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 70 . 8/24/2013
*SNIFF* that was such a beautiful ending :'))))) I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT :D ( i mean of course there were a few table-flip moments BUT) IT WAS GREAT!
yayyy i'm glad my reviews could make you smile :D