Reviews for Consequence of Love
Teekalin chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Hi, I have just started reading this story and when I read chapter 8 (haven't gotten further yet) I noticed you wrote in the Dragon tounge. Did you use the old greek (as in the show) and if so, what site did you use for the translation? I would really appreciate your help, since I'm writing my own story and I will probably use the Dragon tounge in future chapters.
Great story so far :-)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I love Merganas...*Dreamy smile*
Hocapontas chapter 70 . 11/1/2014
I really like your story, but I wish you had added another chapter with Mordred's POV with the druid quest.
Riy chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I like it, its nice and clean.
Sorry if I'm kind of stupid with this, but I personally don't understand the 'Roll out the calvary' part.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 70 . 8/24/2013
*SNIFF* that was such a beautiful ending :'))))) I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT :D ( i mean of course there were a few table-flip moments BUT) IT WAS GREAT!
yayyy i'm glad my reviews could make you smile :D
MICKEY.G.B chapter 70 . 8/21/2013
This has been a great read from the beginning and its sad to see that's its finished. I hope you do continue to right about Gorlois.
Steven-the-Magical-Unicorn chapter 70 . 8/21/2013
I'm am so sad.. Its over. I loved reading this story, and I can't wait to read others by you. I loved the way everything came together, the way is all ended. Specially when Gorlois was having "a bit of fun." You've made an amazing story, and I'm happy I read it.
Lou chapter 70 . 8/21/2013
Your story made me so many times smile :) I'm glad that I found it.
blaker316 chapter 70 . 8/21/2013
awesome chapter
MegamiTenshiHime chapter 70 . 8/21/2013
So adorable!
EternalWolfSpirit chapter 69 . 8/17/2013
That was so funny. Only one chapter left, I am really going to miss this story. Really they all have a gambling problem. I can only imagine what the kids are going to be like when they grow older, they will make nets with each other about their parents :) update soon
MegamiTenshiHime chapter 69 . 8/17/2013
HAHAHAHA!
MICKEY.G.B chapter 69 . 8/17/2013
Hahaha that was so funny. The last letter and Gwen's gambling problem... hahaha loved it.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 69 . 8/17/2013
LOL hahahahahahahahahahaha I think they all have a gambling problem xD LOL THAT LETTER
bahahahahaha omg
brb
dying
Steven-the-Magical-Unicorn chapter 69 . 8/17/2013
I couldn't stop laughing at the letters, I still have a smile plastered on my face from what Morgana wrote. I can't believe there is only one chapter left, I will miss this so much :(