Reviews for Chuck vs The Long Island Debutante
bahall1964 chapter 1 . 1/26
I love this story. You did an excellent job especially capturing the same feeling as was in the Thin Man movies.
baldcoder chapter 27 . 3/29/2016
Great story. Well done.
James P chapter 27 . 2/13/2014
When I started this story I have to admit it took me awhile to get used to slight personality changes in everyone, especially Chuck and Sarah. However I got used to it and I have to say I really enjoyed these two whodunit stories.

I hope we get to see more in the stories. I want to see Chuck and Ellie recognized as Russian blue bloods, just so Chuck can stick it to Grandpa George.
Awesome45 chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
Great end to a great story. Hope you eventually write those sequels.
Maverick41 chapter 27 . 9/21/2013
This was a great story. And I just wanted to say...I knew it! LOL. No idea how, but i did. I just wished Graham could be brought back to be killed off again.

With regards with the whole Orion aspect, I did not connect the whole examining unclaimed corpses scene, but now it makes perfect sense. Always the clever one Orion is.

Nice wrap up to this tale, and I hope you write more Chuck fanfics. Doesn't have to be from this universe, or follow the same path as this. I'm sure any Chuck fanfic you write will be good.
Maverick41 chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
Still sticking by my choice with who the killer is, which I've repeatedly stated. I guess in the next chapter, I'll see if I'm correct. Not much to say, good chapter, but I'm anxious to see how you wrap everything up.
Maverick41 chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
I still think the killer is who i think it is, but I'm confused by your A/N. How does Casey not find out?

Not much to say cause I gots to know what happens next!
Maverick41 chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
This is getting intense, but I don't think Janey is the killer. I mean the phone call between her and Colt kind of hinted at that fact, but then again maybe the conversation was just spoken vaguely...still, my choice is Hannah.

I have no idea what's going on with the whole Orion plot line.
Maverick41 chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
Very nice twist. But the part about Hannah depressed the hell out of me. I'm glad Graham and Colt got what they deserved, although, Graham didn't really. Sure he's dead, but it was quick, unlike Colt. Graham should have been made to suffer, at least Colt was beaten, stabbed, and had his throat slit.

Still liking Hannah as the perp, which I'm totally fine with.
Maverick41 chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
I knew Sarah couldn't have been pregnant, like I said before, way too soon. And yeah, there's no way she was incubating Cole or Bryce or worst, Shaw's baby. I figured Sarah was going to test who was related to Chuck when I read the DNA thing, but I expected her to test Orion and Chuck, not Ellie and Chuck, so you got me there. One thing I don't understand is why would Orion rig it though. I'm a bit confused on that aspect.

My guess for the killer is still Hannah. Then again I could be completely off base here. I'm not finding as many clues as I did from the first part of the story.
Maverick41 chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
Quick note, I think you mean Zondra's behind bars not Amy, unless something happened that I totally forgot or overlooked.

I'm ruling out Colt as the killer and Bentley too. I guess that leaves Hannah. Maybe she killed her father because he was a bastard and to get close to Chuck too. I don't know, but that's my guess.

Seriously though, what's up with Sarah. She's acting like she's pregnant, but this story only spans within a few day, and they just started having 'monkey business' recently. Yes they've been going at it like rabbits...which is awesome...but how could she be exhibiting symptoms like this so quickly?
Maverick41 chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Not a bad chapter for getting back in the swing of things. Writer's block can be a big pain in the ass. Good job.
Maverick41 chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
Well with Noble dead, that rules him out obviously. I'm still thinking it's the wife or Colt. Whoever killed Noble, couldn't have been the killer since he was surprised to see whoever it was who shot him. But then why kill him at all?
Maverick41 chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
Interesting chapter. I still have no idea who did it, there's a bit too many things going on, especially no with Sarah being kidnapped...well technically she hasn't been grabbed as of yet.

Maybe Colt or Noble did it?
Maverick41 chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
I have no qualms with having each chapter from now on showing how much Chuck and Sarah love each other. The more they act like horny rabbits, the better in my mind. Was a little disappointed with the jealousy aspect of this chapter, wasn't enough in my mind. But the fact that Sarah can't get enough of Chuck, definitely made up for everything.

I have to admit, I'm a bit confused with the whole magnificent eight plot.