Reviews for I Am Coming, Trust Me
Rosie Lily Malfoy Snape22 chapter 1 . 6/5
can you update your story please
Nobody chapter 4 . 6/5
YAAAASSS VOLDY MORTY IS BAAAACK
Vampirequeen05 chapter 29 . 4/30
So i harry 13 or 16? I’m so confused with the timeline at the moment. He met Tonks etc in 5th year but Voldemort keeps saying harry is 13
Rainbow Prime chapter 35 . 4/1
And now, I will use the power of imagination to say that Hermione and Harry eventually got together, after Harry had badgered Voldemort enough to make Voldemort consent to it, and Harmony ruled underneath Voldemort. And there was peace across the land, with the Dark Lord in charge of everything, and the brightest witch and the most powerful wizard of the generation in charge of taking care of the muggleborn population.
Rainbow Prime chapter 12 . 3/28
You don't let people who have a concussion go to sleep! They could go into a coma! And never wake up!
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 3/28
Heh. Dumbledore. Heh. He's the one that put you there, Harry! Sure, it's because of the blood wards, but wouldn't a Fidelius also work?
spittingllama7856 chapter 35 . 11/23/2017
Heh. I am glad that Harry isn't married. He doesn't seem like the type, honestly. Nagini will always be so annoying in my head when I think of her now, lol. I loved this story.
spittingllama7856 chapter 34 . 11/23/2017
... how do you make it so light hearted? They're over here torturing people and I'm just smiling because I think it's /sweet./ Like, father-son bonding or something.
"Teacher: what do you do with your dad for fun?
Random kid: we go fishing.
Random kid 2: we play baseball.
Harry: we murder people."
And somehow I actually like Voldemort. *shrugs*
spittingllama7856 chapter 27 . 11/23/2017
Lol. I am still not used to Voldemort scolding Harry for his language.
spittingllama7856 chapter 20 . 11/23/2017
Their banter makes me smile.
spittingllama7856 chapter 18 . 11/23/2017
Aww.
spittingllama7856 chapter 17 . 11/23/2017
Haha. Harry's funny. He made Voldemort laugh, for goodness sake.
spittingllama7856 chapter 13 . 11/23/2017
Lol. "EW! She's attracted to me?! A SNAKE?!"
spittingllama7856 chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
Oh, my goodness. First, poor Harry already has PTSD, doesn't he? Second, Voldemort is being awesome. As weird as that sounds. Third, aww!
spittingllama7856 chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
Nagini is so precious, lol.