Reviews for I Am Coming, Trust Me
SaiyaCat chapter 34 . 10/16
Epic
TheShadowsWillRiseAgain chapter 18 . 9/9
Little tears. My eyes are full of little tears.
luvparadox chapter 35 . 7/30
THIS IS SO AMAZING I WANT A SEQUEL! THE FATHER-SON LOVE IS REAL
Jewelhexen chapter 35 . 6/11
Absolutely amazing! I was hooked the entire time.
Amberflames chapter 1 . 4/27
Interesting first chapter! He seems adequately freaked out at the strange voice in his head.
Queen of Fangirling chapter 10 . 2/24
I rarely review, but I just had to say that Nagini in this is the most incredible thing I have ever read in my life Brilliant job there
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 24 . 1/20
I am getting a bit intrigued by your story. And I understand Harry's rash actions rather than him playing nice with dumbles and go back to spy for Voldemort... But seeing as he is sane here, he most certantly -would- understand Snape and his motivations, he IS rather brilliant, and extremely good at scheming and manipulations, which means he must know about Snape's feelings for Lilly and be able to predict his actions based on what has happened, plus... Only an idiot trusts a spy. The history is littered with them turning. So... Does that mean that in your story Snape truly is on Voldies side?

It would make sense, because he is still bound by his unbreakable vow to protect Harry, and as much as he hates his father, he loves his mother, and somewhere deep down he sees the lingering piece of him. Plus, I imagine Voldemort explained how he game Lily several chances to step aside in your story, seeing as he is sane, right? I feel confident in your brilliant mind.
jayswing96 chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
How Harry doesn't loose all his stuff (like his wand and cloak & map if he has that)
jayswing96 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Ok question. What Harry said at the end while he was going to sleep...how did he Ben know that name? When does the second appearance happen within the time? You lost me there. (Unless I totally missed an obvious clue, then I'm sorry I never noticed.)
Guest chapter 31 . 8/20/2016
Poor Harry. Now would have been an excellent time to have had his Invisibility Cloak handy (a hidden pocket, maybe?) especially coupled with a niche behind a statue or something in an abandoned-for-the-moment part of the Castle. Though with the statues and suits of armor possibly roused to defend the school, maybe something like the secret passage behind a mirror that's caved in partway through so no one who knows of it uses it would be better? The statuary niches would still be a good way to avoid being caught in the midst of a battle without their residents, especially invisible.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
XD Paperwork and bureaucracy are the unavoidable pitfalls of any organized society. Even a Dark Lord has to be stuck with some of it- he may have no need to fill out requisition forms for supplies but he would be the one whoever may be allowed to be in charge of such things has to send regular reports to so he knows what they're up to, and verbal reports on missions are limited so written collections of information become important, especially for tracking patterns months after some events began. It's probably mostly no where near as boring and tedious as a crappy 9-5 office cubicle job, but he does have to go through all the information his minions collect to make best use of it.
Paperwork, the enemy that can never be defeated! XD
Rootbeerman chapter 18 . 7/29/2016
Gahh ive held of till this point but if what you say for timeline if correct then either harry is the wrong age to know all these things or the background is different. Harry meets remus on the train ride to Hogwarts his third year and meets tonks his fifth year. Voldy is brought back his fourth and the war starts after his fifth so either the timeline is rearranged or harry is the wrong age. Everything qoukd literally fit perfect just after the DOM fight and before he was told the prophecy (as he didnt know when he was abducted) and everything else would fit the prisioners broken out the dementors under voldys control all of it except his age.I know it says non canon in the summary but I figured since you didnt explain the new timeline that it was canon up to the point the story started. Other then that I like the story its funny just the timeline events are a tad confusing.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/20/2016
This fic is absolutely fantastic! Loved every chapter!
RavenLu22 chapter 35 . 5/14/2016
I absolutely love this story.
It's one of the best (maybe even the best) I've ever read. I love the way you portrayed Harry's and Voldemort. Thankyou so much for writing this
Alex chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
I think Voldemort is letting Harry work through this at his own pace, or as close to it as he can tolerate. I also think the Dark Lord is intelligent enough to realize how much barging in on Harry would've scared and hurt him.