Reviews for The Chef's Garden
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/5
This was rec'd on FB today and I loved it. What a wonderful little story. I really liked the whole thing. I liked that they knew each other from HS but, were not familiar, as she was a year older and his sister's friend. I felt for him with Alice cheating on him with Jasper. Alice and Edward intimate always skeeves me out, as I always think of her as his sister or a very good friend. *shivers* I digress. I liked how you wove Demetri and Bella's relationship. How they met and married. How there was lust at first, that waned. Never really had love, which gave the opening for Edward and Bella. I was glad that Edward caught Demetri. I was even happier that Bella caught Kate and Demetri and that 'Uncle Marc', was effing fabulous! It was wonderful of Bella to immediately put Edward first in her life, by letting Alice go from her employ. I liked that Alice did the right thing and accepted it for what it was. Emmett was great with getting those locks changed. Demetri furious was excellent too. I loved how there was no chance of Edward and Bella even making it past dinner, when they attacked each other. That they didn't even make it out of the kitchen. Yummy! It was wonderful that they took it slow for a month after that night, getting to know one another. We even got a few months later and their ILY's, yay! Truly a wonderful one shot. Enjoyed it tremendously.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 1/5
I enjoyed this OS very much, thank you for sharing. Happy New Year !
Ninkita chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh this was nice... hot, and sweet in the right amounts.
nzjojo chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Wow what a ride - I loved every word! Thank you so much :)
boopgirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Loved it!
LittleMoCullen chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Loved it!
Jeni K chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Pretty good story, but some points that upset me are... Alice's answer was completely BS, if she started having feelings for Jasper she should have broken up with Edward before cheating. And though Bella filed for divorce, she essentially become a cheater because her divorce was not finalized. When you are a child of divorced parents and have been cheated on, these things kinda stick out more then they probably should.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
So sweet
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This is really good. I wish Bella had smacked Kate, but it was a great!

Looking forward to more :)
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Omg that was so hot!
Loved it and thanks for sharing
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Great oneshot. Loved the Bella and Edward. Glad things worked out for them.
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
excellent story.
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Shyward is the cutest thing ever! Loved it!:3
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
The Chef's Garden has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013