Reviews for Red Puzzle
Ren chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I really hope you continue this! ;_;
Biapop chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
This fic is really good! Kusanagi and mikoto are one of my favourite couples but there arent many fics.
I'm glad I found one and that is extremely interesting.
Please keep on writting!
I really love the way you write!
chi-chan chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
MORE! I NEED MORE!
This is very good! there are very few about them. please update ;-;
nana chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I love this! please update, there are very few mikoto/izumo and this is pretty good. they are my favorite paring in K.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Pleaaase dont drop this! Are you going to update any soon? Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Finally some action! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mlzu chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I...I can't imagine Mikoto's face when he's being jealous! _;

Too bad you won't be able to update in the time being, but never mind...can you maybe make each chapter a bit longer?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I have been waiting for someone to write a multi chapter fanfic about these two for a very long time (they need more love) so I'd like to thank you and wish you luck with this fanfic. I do hope it turns out the way you want it to. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Mlzu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Yay for another Mikoto/Izumo fanfic! I ship this pairing but too bad, it seems like this pairing has quite limited fandom...So, you mean, this chapter is going to be updated? Then, it's going to be the first chaptered romance story between Mikoto and Izumo! Go on and update, 'cause I'll always read them!

P.s: The characters, so far, are in character, except that I think instead of 'smile', maybe 'smirk' suits Mikoto more?