Reviews for Pulling Together
fantasdancer chapter 3 . 3/25
You know, I've just spent an entire day cleaning up my parents house and every where I turned I could see more work needed - but there's just me to do it all. I wish I had a team like Team Gibbs to do a working bee on it and on some of the other houses with elderly people in it who can't paint, or do roof work etc anymore.
I'm loving your story. Just what I need to wind down with after an exhausting day. Thanks.
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 1/1
LunaticV chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
this is so cute..
and the way Tiana latched onto Gibbs as the 'papa' is just so adorable :D
hypercell chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
This is great. Is there a sequel in the future?
HarlyQ chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Kid fic, but well balanced with the team and the beginnings of the new relationships.
HarlyQ chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Ferraris and baby plaid. It works.
HarlyQ chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Great team togetherness.

The scene with Vance was perfect.
HarlyQ chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Recently discovered McGibbs and went looking for more.

So Cute!
gail19 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Easy to be overwhelmed but this works.
gail19 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Intense, but well balanced.
gail19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Nicely set up.
zentry chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
first I found the snow day story and I liked it, then I read the witch one and love it so I searched for the beginning of all this and Im happy I did. Its so sweet. Now Ill go the right order and enjoy the rest of the series. Thank you for sharing your stories.
:) Z
Naruto-junky chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I love this story. My family is a lot like this in that it's more by choice, than by blood relation. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to read something like this. I can't wait to read the other stories about Tia and Tim. Oh, and sorry about the reveiw in chapeter 4, I hit the button to post by mistake. Opps! lol

Naruto-junky (Constructive Criticism Guild)