Reviews for Not One of Them
eternalovers chapter 13 . 5/1
AWWW THIS STORY IS SO GOOD OMG I LOVE THE FACT THAT RACHEL TORE DOWN QUINN'S WALLS AND NOW THEYRE BOTH SO IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER AND I LOVE SANTANA AND BRITTANY'S INTERACTION WITH QUINN AND RACHEL. I felt as if that was perfectly portrayed especially with Rachel's interactions with them. Even though you didn't manage to finish the story and it's been four years now I'd like to think that Quinn and Rachel manage to make it through those five months and graduated and Quinn got away from her toxic relationship with her parents and is still dating Rachel happily :') but nevertheless at least the story didn't end on a cliffhanger and ended up happily with Rachel and Quinn taking care of a little girl from the orphanage almost as if foreshadowing the future that someday they'll actually have a family. I like that and I really love this story!
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 13 . 2/23
It's been years since the last update. Guess you're no longer finishing this. But still, thank you for those 13 very entertaining, sweet and beautiful chapters.
The Accident Experiment chapter 12 . 1/22
Is this gonna be undated this year? I really hope so, 2016 was such a bitch it would really help make this year better if you continue this story. One of my favorite faberry stories...god i hope you're not dead and that college is going well.
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
I really hope your still planing on continuing this story. It's so amazing.
Contagiousplague chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
Wow 3 years...but is it foolish of me to think you will still update this amazing story?
Gabby-Hunter chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
At least it worked in calming her down a bit, while it lasted
Gabby-Hunter chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
Oh thank god its not her parents
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
"Like she said," in a third person narrative, is lazy writing.
Alenairam chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
Noo! Why are there no more chapters? Please, I hope you are taking a kinda long break, and you are going to update this amazing story again! pretty please? It really is amazing! please come back, don't leave us hanging :(

Anyhow, thank you so much for the story, I love it. :)
Aether Agron chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
I will forever wait for this story to be complete because it is just way too good to not wait. Definitely my absolute favorite Faberry story ever and I hope to see you post again soon! But if not, totally okay. Life happens and ya get caught up in that storm so whether you continue or not, just know that you have my support and I'm thankful to even be able to read this
a fan chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
continue please
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
holyshit, this was amazing! urhg angsty ending but yaas
jenmer61977 chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
I really enjoyed this story and would love an update
isamfab chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
I read it years back.. I'd love to see update to this story soon...
A2463 chapter 13 . 7/30/2015