Reviews for Haboob
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Holy crap, dude! That was one hell of a crazy, wild ride. I freaking loved it. xo
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ok, that was just a little bit of a freaky trip, but you know I love your writing. Your description of your twisted world was as bold as ever. It made me hot and cold and just a little stir crazy. Loved it!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This story was excellent! I loved every second of reading it! You created a truly terrifying world for Dean and Sam to negotiate and then the ending, sooo cool and Stephen King-esque.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow that was so cool! Loved it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was a really creepy and original story for the brothers.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
My god, this was eerie and beautiful and creepy and breathtaking and just plain amazing. The entire setting just had shivers running up and down my spine. I felt like I had to read at the edge of my seat so I could prepare myself for the unexpected.
This story was adequately chilling with a detached, almost dream like quality to it. I kept waiting for the boys to wake up the entire time I was reading. Beautifully done, clever author!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow. This is full of vibrant color and texture. Nice.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow, what a scary thought! Waking up in some crazy dream, unable to get out? I wish the show had scary episodes like this! XD
Great one, friend
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Whoa! I feel like I've been tripping! (I say that like I know what it feels like! I don't but I can imagine) This is weird and different and cool.
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was weird, trippy and oh soooooo good :D Hope you had as much fun writing it as I had reading it! And I am not sorry for encouraging you :D Sooooo not sorry!
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
So, I still love this :-)