Reviews for New Beginnings
susanforeman21 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
OH MY GOD XD I know i'm a late comer to this because it's done but i'm so exited to read this because it is like a CROSSOVER BETWEEN KYLE XY AND AVENGERS, BABY KYLE AND NOW BABY LOKI OMG I CAN'T HANDLE IT! I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS AND I'M ONE CHAPTER IN :D
PeaceHeather chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
I was extremely surprised that Loki didn't freak out about Frigga teaching Neo. I mean, if he was worried that Neo was replacing Loki in Thor's heart, why wouldn't he fear the same thing when his own mother comes to teach Neo magic - magic that had been taken away from Loki himself? Really expected a reaction there and was surprised that you didn't explore that.
PeaceHeather chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
I like that Loki just isn't quite sure what to do with people being kind to him, or even just decent, for no reason. Well, I mean it's sad, but I like it in the story.
PeaceHeather chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
A little surprised that Frigga doesn't just send a projection down, the way Loki did in the first Thor movie. SHIELD has to have a conniption every time the Bifrost opens, and it isn't exactly a stealthy way to travel.

Don't mind me; I'm just pondering random thoughts the way you do when you watch a show and come up with ideas during the commercial breaks.
PeaceHeather chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Somebody should introduce Neo and Loki to Buddhism.
PeaceHeather chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Parenting is ALL ABOUT saying things you never imagined would come out of your mouth. My personal favorite remains, "No, honey, we keep our clothes *on* in restaurants," from when my daughter was about three.
PeaceHeather chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Your roombas are a cute invention, btw.
PeaceHeather chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Really would have liked Tony to answer Odin when he asked why Thor didn't tell them about Neo, with something like, "Duh, your son's friends here took one look at him and attacked without provocation. Attacked Neo and not Loki. You really can't tell me the rest of Asgard wouldn't react the same way, can you?"

Makes me want to smack the Warriors Three.
SumerSnow chapter 35 . 2/28/2014
I have to aidmit, it wasint what i was expecting, and then you threw the curve ball af loki dating stark, but, all in all, it was amazin, and i am using way too many comas.
d1x1lady chapter 35 . 11/10/2013
Such a great story! Really interesting angle. Haven't read any stories like this. Love it!
N Harmonic chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
lilo and stitch is the king of the avengers. I've read so many great stories with a broken-loki watching this and finding a family with the avengers. this tells me you're going in the right direction.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Great story! I've been reading it, but stopped around Ch. 20 but just picked it up again. Very nice details, and very accurate to the Avengers movie. Can't wait to read more! :)
wolftattoo chapter 35 . 5/21/2013
Why can't Loki take Tony to Asgard and turn Tony into a god if he is afraid of losing him, Neo wouldn't have to give up his immortality. And Steve and Natasha may not be immortal but they'll still have longevity thanks to the super soldier serum. Clint, Darcy, Pepper, Jane, Erik, Phil, Maria, and Fury will be the only ones that will die sooner.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 35 . 4/20/2013
Awww, don't worry. I thought the ending was sweet :) Can't wait for the next story :)