Reviews for I Think You're Beautiful, Ear Spikes And All
hurriCADE chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Oh my gosh, this is adorable:D I absolutely love this! Movie should have ended this way . Awesome fic! Really well written and I enjoyed it and all it's cuteness! Nice job:3
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You know, I agree.
Sometimes, conversation is all it takes.
CantOrWont chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is so adorable and sweet and the things Beca says and does at the end just makes me melt. Great job!
wulfboii chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Thank you for articulating, quite beautifully I might add, why I think Jesse is not good for Beca. Chloe would be a much better girlfriend than Jesse is a boyfriend to her! Chloe doesn't push. Thank you for writing this :)
yeahsouhhi chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Can't believe this only the first time I've read this story, so sweet! Thank you for sharing :)
hollyhwrites chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Fun and enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.
libresbian chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Lovely lovely lovely! Thanks for sharing this. I shall return to it when I need a bit of well written anti-angst!
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So cute!
magicmumu chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is cute. I love how you took the movie in a slightly different perspective but was still mostly true to it before it veered off
Ezzy67 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
The peppermint candy cane bit was so adorable ahaha. Your writing is just wonderful, I get so excited when I get a new email with your ursername attatched to it xD
mykes chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Lovely :) I like your inspiration, but tbh Jesse ain't bad lol. Although Chloe will always be the better choice ofc.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Omg this was insanely good and I love you for writing it. Imma need something akin to a sequel, perhaps, to SURVIVE
Cassicio chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is adorable and perfect and I love it and why couldn't this happen in the damn movie?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is so beautiful! I love the pace, how it progressed, reference to things they've talked about before, just...ugh, this is a beautiful piece.