Reviews for Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!
sakurayukari chapter 4 . 1/2
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Doki doki
Otaku'25 chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
The Kamikoto moments are sweet, but I miss Aoki T.T can't help it I guess. This is enough reviews from me for tonight! Waiting for ur next chapter, you r probably gonna say the same thing to me. I'm sorry I'm so lazy
Otaku'25 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Aww that was sweet of Touma. When Mikoto misunderstood Touma and thought he was buying something for his girlfriend when it was actually his cousin he's buying for kinda reminded me when we watched 'Letters to Juliet'? Remember?xP that was so funny!
Otaku'25 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Yay Aoki showed up, for like a second. The music festival seems very exciting. Can't wait to read about that!
Otaku'25 chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Awe poor Kuroko! She's really funny tho, I'm starting to like her :p hehe Mikoto is in denial
Otaku'25 chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Well I like Aoki, a lot. You know that anyways. Ya I'm just gonna review all the chapters I didn't review yet. Haha sorry for being a troll xD I promise to keep up with ur story, and I'm gonna try keep up with mine too. If I can -.- hehe do I sense jealousy Touma!
BluezChrist chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Hmm... Nice chapter... somehow the part where Touma was offering to walk Mikoto sounds familiar...
animelover9890 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Great chapter and its not your fault. You said you only mean't to do this for fun. I can't wait for the next chapter!
IarIz chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Error ... They won't let me login ...
Bully eh ? Even on internet. More like Stalker to me.
Now Mikoto wearing new Hairclip ... Wondering if Kuroko ll notice . I'm cruel cause I like to see Kuroko get her "Love whip".
Last episode of Railgun S AWESOME ... My favorite is when every one mimic Kuroko's "Judgement Desuno" bewildered Kuroko and Laughting Mikoto ... My heart jumping seeing her Laught like that . I just Happy .
animelover9890 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I love this chapter! Keep up the good work!
IarIz chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Why the heck I'm thinking bout Digital Lover reading this chap ... Dirty mind of mine ...
And good job for jou ... They're a very cute couple *famgirling*
In anime and manga and your fic *fangirling* cute overload ...
Kaede Hoshizora chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Hey, I like your story, especially this chapter.
Please, more Mikoto x Touma XD
And my favourite Railgun S episode is episode 14 "Promise", where the bridge scene appears :D
MrGameVirus chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I get the feeling that this scenario as highly influenced by Digital Lover's Doujinshi D.L. Action 53.
Ame No Mikoto chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Hey hey there! it's been a long time! you really take time in writing now don't you? :P
Anyway! I liked the chapter, mostly the first part when she imagine her kiss with Touma XD! SOO CUTE!
So I'm hoping you'll write the next one fast! and make it a long chapter pls! can't wait! _ great work!
lovestory chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
More please! I love this history! (But only for touma x mikoto jajajaja) (sorry for the grammar, I'm spanish)