Reviews for To See, to Speak
myst77 chapter 1 . 8/28
I have no words. Really. I am too choked up with feelings, so many feelings. So thanks for writing this.
Anastasia O chapter 1 . 6/27
Originally I was half prepared to stop reading and move on. I thought it was sad and over bearing. But then I continued to read and it was beautiful. The way you went through and systematically fixed things made the reader feel as if you were taking them on the journey of Malfoy finally coming back to the relationship and fixing it as best he could. I do think the incident could have been made more real, but if you had it would have taken away from the very real feelings you made into the storyline. It was beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/28
Aww. Very nice
Srienia chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Such a beautiful story. Realistic and heartwarming in a way I hadn't expected from the tone in Draco's retelling of events.
Naiyo14 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I absolutely loved this!
JessMess chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This is a beautiful story. Well done.
lori.ravenheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
That's such a heart warming story. Awww
I know okay chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Very sweet story.
Fields of Summer chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Loved it to bits
czenema chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh my God! I nearly cried my eyes out :(

This is sooo sad and even thought wonderful! One of the best angst fic i ever read.

Thanks! 3
Bella J. Kate chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
AW, loved this! Sweet message :)
Jules chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This story is so you that I smile after reading the last sentence. Good work, as always
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh the feels...wonderful story. So sweet!
Yaoi-for-the-win chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow. That was amazing. I had tears in my eyes at the end of it. Draco learns sign language just for Harry. He practices and everything. What really touched me though was that Draco still cared and loved Harry, even though Harry was deaf. This was beautiful. I loved this. Keep the ending just like this, romantic, sweet and perfect.
Day Met the Night chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was really painful to read, but in a good way. It was a good pain. it's like that piece of art that you know would hurt your heart and your eyes and make you think about things you rather not think about when you look at it, but you find yourself looking at it anyway because it's just gorgeous and it's saying something that you may be reluctant or even scared to hear, but it's something that /needs/ to be said, so you look at it and in the end, you feel better off for listening to it. Haha, did that even make sense? Well, I really really loved this oneshot and thank you for writing it!