Reviews for To See, to Speak
Baxter87 chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
Beautiful!
AnonymousDelete chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
This was lovely. I really liked the slow transition into positivity that mirrored the angst of first half and I appreciate that Draco recognized that he himself wasn't trying hard enough (ie, when he finally went looking for a suitable broom).
seldombites chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
This is a sweet story. I love it.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
This was different. And brilliant.
This kind of relationship is really REALLY hard
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
LOVE IT!
myst77 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I have no words. Really. I am too choked up with feelings, so many feelings. So thanks for writing this.
Anastasia O chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Originally I was half prepared to stop reading and move on. I thought it was sad and over bearing. But then I continued to read and it was beautiful. The way you went through and systematically fixed things made the reader feel as if you were taking them on the journey of Malfoy finally coming back to the relationship and fixing it as best he could. I do think the incident could have been made more real, but if you had it would have taken away from the very real feelings you made into the storyline. It was beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Aww. Very nice
Srienia chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Such a beautiful story. Realistic and heartwarming in a way I hadn't expected from the tone in Draco's retelling of events.
Naiyo14 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I absolutely loved this!
JessMess chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This is a beautiful story. Well done.
lori.ravenheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
That's such a heart warming story. Awww
I know okay chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Very sweet story.
Fields of Summer chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Loved it to bits
czenema chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh my God! I nearly cried my eyes out :(

This is sooo sad and even thought wonderful! One of the best angst fic i ever read.

Thanks! 3