Reviews for Welcome to Hertfordshire, Mr Hastings
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 15 . 8/21
Not enough alcohol in the world, indeed! At least Caroline basically admitted that nothing happened because she thought she was trapping Darcy. Serves her right! And now Darcy knows to be prepared. I'm glad her reputation isn't ruined publicly, but I doubt that she will learn her lesson.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 14 . 8/21
Aww! Love their first kiss, so tender.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 13 . 8/21
Isn't the seating of the women at the supper determined by whom they danced with for the supper set? I'm no expert on history, but that is the most common convention I'm used to. Still, I like how Hastings enlists Charlotte to help, which is a sly way (even if accidentally) to confirm that he's not personally after Elizabeth.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 12 . 8/21
Good for Darcy for standing up for the servant, and taking responsibility for the blame, and even not tolerating such awful public manners from Caroline (which should have been Bingley's role, but he apparently was too stunned to do so).
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 9 . 8/20
Go Lizzy!
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 4 . 8/20
"That's not mine!" - I legit giggled out loud at this.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 3 . 8/20
Oh, I love this so much already!
Kuwpp2 chapter 17 . 7/23
Enjoyed rhe story.
Edward'sDJ chapter 17 . 4/15
Lovely, thank you
Edward'sDJ chapter 13 . 4/15
Hastings is too good to be true
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 4/14
Co-conspirators
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 4/13
Interesting start
Loved it!
Xena Anne chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
Please don't let your lack of knowledge of Regency language stop you from writing another P&P in that era! Why not ask your readers to point out your very few mistakes, and learn more of the language as you go.
Xena Anne chapter 17 . 11/3/2020
Thank you for a great story!