Reviews for Welcome to Hertfordshire, Mr Hastings
LadyRuthless chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
interlude

yes, necessary and fun
NYT chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Thankfully, as one of the canon characters mentions, Herfordshire is a long way from Derbyshire and praise be that Mr. Bennet does not like London. Georgiana is mostly safe from Mrs. Bennet, Lydia, and Kitty.

Nice save on Wickham. Lydia would be more interested in how much money he has than how handsome he is especially where there are so many other "nice" young men in the militia.
miriamktr chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I really piled georgianas interaction with the bennets and her already feeling loyalty to them over wickam. Nicely done! So excited for the next chapter!
Astonishment chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
So does this mean that we have to wait until they get to Pemberley for Lizzy to figure out that Darcy loves her? Who knows what could go wrong in the meantime! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
It may not be your favorite one, but I think it's the best you've written yet. It was very good and interesting :)

Keep it up!
td4bz chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Just found your story and I'm loving it! I hope to see an update soon.
Ivy2010 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I just started reading this morning and I love this story!
LotsOfLaundry chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
You handled the "Wickham thing" just fine - the less said the better! And, as silly as Mrs. Bennet can be - she certainly isn't rude or mean-hearted like Georgiana's Aunt (Lady) Catherine. I often wonder why writers don't compare those two - Mrs. Bennet, while being crass - truly wants a good future for her daughters while Lady Catherine is overbearing, rude, condescending, and just plain contrary. I would love to see Elizabeth at Pemberly earlier than usual - could be such fun! L.
LoriH chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I thought it was great! You have informed Elizabeth before she can feel like she does not know how to judge people. And Georgiana was much more assertive than I thought she would be. Keep it up, I look forward to the next chapter.
hrhdana chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Very nicely done!
The Butterfly Dreamer chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
tine27 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Oh, this is very interesting. I love a jealous Darcy. Maybe he'll get a clue a bit faster than in canon.
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
:) you had me smiling all through both chapter 6&7. I loved how you got Georgiana in on the plot to have Darcy admit his feelings. I can't sit till you post next chapter!
ian moone chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Great! Can u make the chapters longer?
evi ive chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
playing with darcy can be so fun.
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »