Reviews for Welcome to Hertfordshire, Mr Hastings
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Enjoying Hastings' not-so-officious interference. Does he get pay-back and fall in love?
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Yup I certainly do like Mr Hastings he is awesome? Lol Are you in love with Miss Bingley? I was cracking up when he said that!

It is going to be intresting with Miss Darcy in residents. I wonder if Miss Darcy will figure out that Darcy is in love with Miss Bennet a plot to get them together while tring to keep her away from Hastings.

Please post again soon! This going to be very intresting, I predict. Thank you :)
juliabrandi chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Interesting! I'm eager to see where the story will take us :P
Thanks for the lovely story!
tbeth chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Couldn't stop smiling during the Darcy/Hastings conversation, poor Darcy, doesn't stand a chance...can't wait for more...yay :)
The Butterfly Dreamer chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Hobo Pixie Cow chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
GIVE me MORE! I love this fanfiction. Keep updating.
wildflower42 chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Aww...poor Darcy! That must have been torture for him! But I can't wait to see him fight for Elizabeth's affection. I am so loving this story, and can't wait for another update!
Brightleaf chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Well, this is certainly unlike anything I've ever read before. I am curious as to what you are going to make out of it. It's well written and keeps the reader interested, although Mr Darcy seems to be slightly out of character. On the other hand you managed to capture Lizzy and Ms Bingley very well. I am looking forward to the next update.
tbeth chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Oh my god, how did I miss this?...too caught up in all things LBDverse I think, thanks for bringing me back to 'old school' P & P fold. Love this idea and really enjoying the story so far, having someone on his side might help Darcy to get in the woo-ing attempts sooner...if he doesnt get too sick...and give Lizzy a new pair of eyes to see Darcy through. Any help he can get at this point right! You mention Charlotte in your story overview, dont suppose Hastings may see more to our lovely Miss Lucas than other men have in the past...or maybe one of the Bennett girls take his fancy? Guess one epic romance at a time is enough. Soo greedy. Either way, can't wait to see more. Thanks :)
Drsuebee chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Still loving it
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Can't wait to see how Hastings is going to 'help' Darcy
Sissinghurst chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I wonder if Hastings will tell Lizzy about the sketches? Maybe too ungentlemanly for him to tell her about the last one. At least I hope he convinced Lizzy that Darcy doesn't hate her, so she'll hopefully stop interpreting everything he does in such a negative way. Great story!
LoriH chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Very well done. I can't wait for the next chapter! Here's hoping your school is easy!
miriamktr chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Ok I was giggling when reading about the notebook. I am loving this story! I can't wait for more, I love that Darcy has been drawing her and titling the pages!
miriamktr chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Great Chapter! I love that Hastings is explaining Mr. Darcy a little which will hopefully stop Elizabeth from hating him so much. I seriously love the Jealous Darcy!
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »