Reviews for Welcome to Hertfordshire, Mr Hastings
The Butterfly Dreamer chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
tine27 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
This ought to be interesting. Carry on!
LotsOfLaundry chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Oh, this is very good! Please have Mr. Hastings relay to Darcy what Elizabeth said - it could mean an apology from Darcy and a new beginning for Elizabeth and him. Darcy needs a little competition for Elizabeth ... perhaps, he would realize how others seem to be able to accept her family. Can't wait to hear where you will take us! Bravo! L.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Ooh, it will be really interesting to see how Darcy reacts to Hastings showing an interest in Lizzy.
The Butterfly Dreamer chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
LoriH chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
A very good start. Keep the chapters coming. I love the extra descriptions of each character.
SVMlover1378 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Great start!
fan chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
really like this story keep updating!
Sissinghurst chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
What a cool twist, to have Darcy's insult brought up at this early stage, and I hope Hastings gives him a good ribbing for it. And I didn't expect that Hastings would be an old friend of Darcy's and Bingley's...interesting days ahead, indeed! Loving this so far!
Avanti chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Oooooooooooohhh this looks like an awesome story! :D
I can't wait to read the rest of it!
Clearly, my hinting for loads more chapters and quick updates are as subtle as Mrs Bennet's ;)
wildflower42 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Really excited to see where this is going to go! You gotta love a jealous Darcy! Hope you update again soon!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
That was AWESOME! I loved it!
Can you please write a "Previously" before every chapter? Its just that I am reading A LOT of stories at present and I get confused...
Please write a longer chapter neext time..
KatieCercis chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Sounds very good so far. Is Hastings going to realize Darcy's loving stare or are we going to have a throw-down?
YepItsMe chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Ooh I'm loving this more and more! It never occurred to me that this lovely amiable Mr Hastings would be friends with both Bingley and Darcy already! I really like him so far and I wonder if he will notice that Darcy has a thing for Lizzy.
Sgordon chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Interesting premise. Always good to throw in the Caroline cringe moments for a few laughs. So he's the interesting middle ground, eh? And Lizzy fesses up to the insult. Sad Darcy didn't hear that part of the conversation. A jealous Darcy is so cool to anticipate. Post away, please? Sheryl
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »