Reviews for Welcome to Hertfordshire, Mr Hastings
Brokenwings35 chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
I loved the chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/10/2017
So enjoyed your original character and his involvement with the story. Was fun to read and loved the inner dialogue. Thanks for sharing.
Another Lizzie chapter 17 . 3/13/2017
Really enjoyed it. Always wanted Charlotte to end up with someone nice.
muffinmom chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
Sweet story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
Deanna27 chapter 17 . 8/1/2016
Awesome story!
Deanna27 chapter 16 . 8/1/2016
Oh why wouldn't he listen instead of assuming he knew! Oh well the end is near :) I may have already commented on the last chapter the first time I read this so I'll just have to tell you now how amazing this story is and that yes I have read your other stories and am a follower!
Deanna27 chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
Such a great prank on Caroline tee hee! I do love this story and how you portray these characters!
Deanna27 chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
Oooh a kiss under the mistletoe, and a scandalous one at that! This is such a great story I am sad to see it is almost over!
Deanna27 chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Yay happiness abounds for Jane and Bingley! Clever of Hastings to play the jealousy card against Elizabeth and at the same time do a little courting of Charlotte!
Deanna27 chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
I absolutely LOVE it when Charlotte ends up with ANYONE but Collins!
Deanna27 chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
Loved the banter about Wickham...he fell into my hand hahahahahahaha!
Deanna27 chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
Woo woo you go Fitzwilliam, you woo Elizabeth! EVERYONE is waiting for this!
Deanna27 chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
I love how Elizabeth defended Georgiana and how Fitzwilliam reacted to it! Hastings is such a meanie hahahaha loving it!
Deanna27 chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
I love it when Wickham doesn't get a chance to do any harm!
Deanna27 chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
Oh Georgianna is enjoying this a little too much! I am chuckling as I read this wonderful gem!
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »