Reviews for A Rose Among the Thorns
Wing chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
That was a really good start...I can't believe Heero would give her such a special ring...I guess I didn't see it in him...sorry about underestimating Heero...ha. Well, the prince is charming and nice enough, he's not pushy...but i am worried about that Donavon dude. What will happen between Relena, Alex, Donavon and Heero? Like I know you're going to talk about what Heero's been doing all these years...how does he expect to win her over compared to a charming prince? Haha...I'd like to read more so gambatte! From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*~Wing
apol chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
ooohh! handsome, eh? but is still like relena with heero! can i have the prince _

heero: *swats the pan on apol's head*

oroooooooo...
selenayuy chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
Hi, I just wanted to say that this has got to be one of the BEST stories i have EVER read! I really want to see heero come in all of a sudden and stop the wedding or something(i'm sorry but i am very supportive of heero and relena gettin together).

Anyways, it's a great story!

Keep writtin'!
Prolificus chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
This is such a great story! You gotta keep those chapters coming. I'll be watching you! not in some crazy, stalking type of way... hehe GREAT JOB _
AyanamiChan chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
Relena would be 20 years old 4 years after Endless Waltz. I love this! But what I really hate (translation: love to read) is when Relena get engaged to a Nice Guy who really is good for her, then Heero comes back! I mean, it makes for great agnst and all that, but I feel so sorry for our Nice Guy who gets dumped on his ass right before the wedding because she doesn't love him! *sniff* Poor Alexander... I love this ficcie! Keep on writing! *hugs*
butterflygirl chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
I like Alex a lot! He's really sweet- it's such a shame Relena is in love with Heero, 'cos Alex seems to be a really nice guy. Poor Heero, though- watching Relena almost kiss another guy! Argh, what a tangled web we weave etc, though I don't think that's entirely appropriate due to a lack of deception... now I'm babbling, aren't I? Perhaps I should shut up now...
Tenoko chapter 3 . 8/10/2002
His girl? Where does that Donavon get off thinking Relena is HIS girl! She is Heero's girl! Dang! Relena is stuck in the mddle of one big love ring this time isn't she?... Please continue soon. I REALLY Love this fic.
soccertwins43 chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
i really like this story. i hope u continue. keep up the good work!
Tenoko chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
Bravo! Now hurry up with that next chapter! What about Heero? And the assaination attempt? And Zechs being a pain in the $$? FINISH THE STORY SOON!
captain cornflake chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
very good, is relena gonna marry this guy then or wot, coz if she does, it would make a difference from the cliche hy/rp pairings, but wot i reckon shud happen is(note this is just an idea), is that relena shud marry this prince guy and then run off with heero, thats a bit cliche as well, but it works.

oh yeah, about the age thing, u were right, she should be about 20/21.

flake'
butterflygirl chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
Relena would be 20, as her 15th b-day party is in the 2nd episode, and the Mariemaia episode happens a year later, making her 16 then.

Yay! Happy butterfly... the prince does sound nice. But are there any real kingdoms in the colonies, or is he from Earth originally and moved to the colonies? i had the impression there weren't any countries as such... but messing with the storyline is part of fanfiction anyways, so it doesn't matter.

Keep writing!
apol chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
hoeee! the prince is coming!
Matthew Miranda chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Cat chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Sounds interesting so far. Please get the next part out soon. :)
kmf chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
I dont think it was a slow start! A good story needs a lot of background to anchor the plot and this is what you have been doing. You stop at a very intesting part too - so they want to arrange for Miss Darlian to get married. Its a plot that has been done many times before, but if you continue to put such detail in your story as you have for the first chapter, I am sure it will stand out well above the rest.

Keep writing, and I will be looking out for your next chapter _

kmf