Reviews for BRS Tales
HARZ X chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
cool deberías hacer una historias así osea has una historia con lo zombis y todo eso esta genial esto paso en otra dimensión no ?

como sea esta genial por favor seguí quiero ver mas Dx
Knight25 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Sorry to say I'm not a big fan of the zombie shows/movies/games. I always thought the modern zombie was just plain wierd. Good chapter though.

[I'm 28 & had this dream about zombies when I was 3 or 4 years old. In that dream, I was 4 & it mentioned the T-Virus of all things. I also had psychic telekinetic powers. The T-virus in the dream took about several months to turn people. And in the dreams my mom turned while in a toy store but several of the employees were about to kill it only for my vision to be blocked a pair of Red and Green bat wings. (In that universe the virus was the only virus from the RE games that existed and apparently the Darkstalkers existed there. The bat wings belonged to Lilith Aensland and she took care of me after the incident. The virus was mostly contained in certain areas but a few bitten & stragglers (zombies) managed to sneak past security.) That's all I really remember about the dream except Kid Anita (Darkstalkers) began following me around like a lost puppy (with a giant white teddy bear floating behind her) after protecting her from a not so nice Donovan Baine (Darkstalkers).] What do you think?
fbiuzz chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
interesting way to make a story...cant wait to see more!
Knight25 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013