Reviews for Signs and Portents: Entwined Fates
nogood4me chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Very nice. You've done Diana justice and BatCat was still as amazing, hot, and sexy as ever. The tracker thing cracks me up because for someone not that aware with Bruce's history, it does sound borderline creepy but when you know his reasons for it then it makes sense. There was a deleted scene in TDKR (it was in the script and the novel) where Bruce told Blake that he visited the ones he cared about at night and implanted them with a tracking device. I see why they cut it from the movie but I always find that piece interesting. I'm with Team Damon about wanting a story now about Bruce and Selina founding the JL. You've built a nice groundwork for it already. :)
Team Damon chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Okay, no joke, this was incredible. Going way up there on my favorites. Can I bribe you for a sequel? Or perhaps more Diana in a future story? I love the dynamic there between the three of them. I'm not an expert on Wonder Woman but this made me want to start delving into her comics to become one, lol. Actually, I almost want to ask you to do a whole Justice League series, where Bruce and Selina unwittingly end up founding the JLA but in Nolan-style... yeah, I would be all over that and love you forever. But I'm happy with this for now. :) amazing!
abelard chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Great story! I am loving the idea that BatCat bring Wonder Woman back to the States and help her get started in the superhero business (nice allusion to Superman, also). In my head canon, what comes next is Diana meets Steve Trevor and she and Steve and BatCat go on group dates with Clark and Lois :).

Thanks for this awesome adventure/romance/origin story!
led-doors chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I loved that you posted again so thanks very much.
While I dislike Wonder Woman immensely (*sorry*) and am such a possessive Bruce/Selina shipper, I think you're a really fine writer and I'm looking forward to reading more. So keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wonder Woman better back off, Bruce is off the market! I'm glad Bruce made that clear!
abelard chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
AWESOME. Omg so much goodness in just this one chapter. Selina wrangling Bruce from the plane using the utility belt and finding it funny, hoping Bruce would wake up before it stopped being funny. Bruce and Diana speaking Latin! I've read about that happening in British colonial days, when the only language that two travelers would have in common on the Silk Road would be Latin. And Diana hearing the name "Selina" and wondering why Bruce is calling to Artemis! (Though are Selene and Artemis the same goddess? Come to think of it, "Diana" is the Roman name for Artemis. I never thought of it before but Diana and Selina are both named after the moon goddess.) And then finally Selina rectifying her mistake and asking Bruce to please turn off his crazy bitch magnet. Indeed.

Oh but my favorite part has to be Bruce telling Diana that he will not dishonor his partner with infidelity. Good boy, Bruce. Do not give into those crazy bitches! I am glad that Selina found him right away and hopefully they will navigate their way through looney tunes (to them) Themyscira together.

This is a really great story and I hope you update very very soon!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
good girl Selina! don't let him be dumb again! :) i love the "crazy b!tch magent" comment! haha! i love them! and nooooooo diana! noooo! Bruce is only to be with Selina! :) i can't wait to see more! i love it!

luve,
Fairy!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Is this going to be anything like Futurama's "Amazon Women in the Mood'?
nogood4me chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I'm liking this so far. It's great seeing Bruce and Selina taking on adventures post-TDKR plus I've always found the Batman/Wonder Woman interactions/banter/flirting in the JL series fun so the mix of the three is awesome to me. Selina's reactions to the amazons needing Bruce for their baby factory is killing me. Hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"I didn't think I had to tell you to turn off the crazy bitch magnet after we hooked up. That was a mistake, so please turn off your crazy bitch magnet."

lol, you crack me up!
This is a surprising take, I've been looking forward to reading more from you!
anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"It wouldn't be much of a paradise without you in it."
AWWW!

These women need to back off!

Please write another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Please post another chapter!
Robin chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
those amazons better keep their pawns off Bruce!

Interesting and unique start- I'd love to read more!