Reviews for A different path
It's ok but from reading I get nothing of the mass effect there other then a few light areas of places events and stuff like mar's protheian device and mass relay. It's ok but clearly most your bit is on dead space events not mass effects. The way I would do it is to research the dates and events of both game series.

Since both are talking about an earth I would probably make dead space's earth either an earth 2 or split the earth governments into were there is earth gov and the alliance.

Though there is a third possibility to connecting them and that's through the 50,000 year cycle of harvesting done by the reapers. Here follows an example of how that could happen:

After the attack on the st1 Normandy commander Shepard is lost his remains unfounded for several years. Later found by cerebus and brought back from the dead due to some very advanced technology, but he wasn't the only one found there and brought back to life. Issaic an earth gov engineer was also found and revived with this tech.
Gorgoc chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
Interesing, I like wher that story go and cant wait for another update. Just write best reaction of the asari team when they will see Issac fight necromorphs, and you know good firist ecounter and other stuff. Good luck ;)
Master-Debater69 chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
I like this story! Whens the next update?
wingofpain chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Hmm, interesting, now the interesting part begins
Make the death particulary gruesome like in Dead space :).

Just one thing though, if I remember corectly the ishimura is 1.6 kilometer long while the menght of a common dreadnought in ME is 800meter -1 kilometer. (excluding the destiny ascension that is something like 4 km long). so you should have said "it's slighly bigger than a dreadnought" and not "it's almost as big as a dreadnought".

Apart from that, i'm really pumped to see what will happen and if some character will survive or die )
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Epic work!
OMAC001 chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Looks like Unitology is not in full control of the government at least. Can't wait to see how Humanity responds to other life!
MorganMeMan chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
oh guddie, new chapter and we are off to pretty interesting start
Kaioo chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Size of a small dreadnaught?

Uhh what?

Isn't the Ishimura 1,600 metres, and thus 600 metres larger than a Citadel Dreadnaught?

Admittedly that's still smaller than a Reaper.. so y'know.
Mf0012 chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
You need to work on your English a little. As in, you need to know the difference between words like 'whom' and 'who'. 'Bacteriological' in the context you used it in, was incorrect. It should have been 'bacterial'. Other than that, I like where the story is going.
Indecisive Bob chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Nice chapter! That Asari research team is going to be in for a very nasty surprise when they board that unknown ship... Keep up the good work!
MorganMeMan chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Oh guddie, this story isn't ,I am so happy and you came back with good chapter!
Keep it up!
The Hero named Villan chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
first fic were a.i. are kept as tools rather then optimistacly made civilians cool
The Hero named Villan chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
ya soliders with stasis and kinesis will be able to fight asari right?
Indecisive Bob chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Nice story so far! I'm eager to see how this story progresses. I've seen ME/DS crossovers before, but never one where it's an entire franchise merge; it's usually just some characters finding something related to the other franchise. Keep up the good work!
OMAC001 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Hope the next update doesn't take so long!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »