Reviews for A different path
wingofpain chapter 4 . 9/3
Hmm, interesting, now the interesting part begins
Make the death particulary gruesome like in Dead space :).

Just one thing though, if I remember corectly the ishimura is 1.6 kilometer long while the menght of a common dreadnought in ME is 800meter -1 kilometer. (excluding the destiny ascension that is something like 4 km long). so you should have said "it's slighly bigger than a dreadnought" and not "it's almost as big as a dreadnought".

Apart from that, i'm really pumped to see what will happen and if some character will survive or die )
Epic work!
OMAC001 chapter 4 . 8/26
Looks like Unitology is not in full control of the government at least. Can't wait to see how Humanity responds to other life!
MorganMeMan chapter 4 . 8/26
oh guddie, new chapter and we are off to pretty interesting start
Kaioo chapter 4 . 8/26
Size of a small dreadnaught?

Uhh what?

Isn't the Ishimura 1,600 metres, and thus 600 metres larger than a Citadel Dreadnaught?

Admittedly that's still smaller than a Reaper.. so y'know.
Mf0012 chapter 4 . 8/26
You need to work on your English a little. As in, you need to know the difference between words like 'whom' and 'who'. 'Bacteriological' in the context you used it in, was incorrect. It should have been 'bacterial'. Other than that, I like where the story is going.
Indecisive Bob chapter 4 . 8/26
Nice chapter! That Asari research team is going to be in for a very nasty surprise when they board that unknown ship... Keep up the good work!
MorganMeMan chapter 3 . 8/17
Oh guddie, this story isn't ,I am so happy and you came back with good chapter!
Keep it up!
The Hero named Villan chapter 3 . 7/26
first fic were a.i. are kept as tools rather then optimistacly made civilians cool
The Hero named Villan chapter 2 . 7/26
ya soliders with stasis and kinesis will be able to fight asari right?
Indecisive Bob chapter 3 . 7/26
Nice story so far! I'm eager to see how this story progresses. I've seen ME/DS crossovers before, but never one where it's an entire franchise merge; it's usually just some characters finding something related to the other franchise. Keep up the good work!
OMAC001 chapter 3 . 7/25
Hope the next update doesn't take so long!
UltraMickey chapter 3 . 7/25
What took you? And also, don't use 'hello'
Use regular quotation marks like "hello"
Commissar Critical chapter 3 . 7/25
Hmm. A lot of Anti-religious b.s and I no longer respect Clarke for the 'real football' remark.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2013