Reviews for Until the Time is Right
Anon chapter 16 . 8/17
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 6/5
looool
Phoenix6975 chapter 16 . 5/22
an amazing story. loved the plot
shera98 chapter 16 . 3/24
I loved this story! It was amazing!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
Delightful story once again! I had a bit difficulty going trough that long long smut at the end but it as their first experience it was really needed
rainbowlovemonkey chapter 16 . 4/15/2016
What in amazing story! So detailed, such a great plot, not OCC at all. I like that it was not rushed, great build up to the relationship. Thank you for sharing your story, it was fantastic and sexy! :)
stargazerjenni chapter 16 . 3/29/2016
Enjoyed this story.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
Fans self vigorously. This was worth all the wait and the worry.

They are together at last.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
The trap closes, and the Mystery Unspeakables have been caught in it, and not Snape.

I do like the flirting that 'Holden' indulges in, heh.

And holding 18 sick children as hostage-makes a person wonder just how many old DEs are *still* working for the Unspeakables.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
I am a little surprised that any ward Eileen put up would hurt her son; but given that it might be based on purity of blood, maybe possible. But it's easier to get testimony against the others when the most dangerous one is out of action.

I do love how Harry can pull Severus out of the Cold Place, though; someone really needs to, and Harry does a very good job.

I also like seeing how Snape brews when he's experimenting (makes me wonder how he would do a clock reaction, and what kind of special surprise might be waiting for someone when Time's Up).
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
I love this chapter. It's nice that people like Snape's alter ego, too-in fact, people at St. Mungo's miss Snape himself as well. Once this is over, Snape doesn't always have to live in the shadows.

And Harry discovered the freeing aspect of his new alter ego, as well. This probably is not going to be the last time he uses Polyjuice.

I like the idea of the owl treat. Kisses are much better than bacon! I do feel sorry for Alissandra Miles, though; she was never allowed close enough to discover the bits that Harry learned the hard way. Sadly, she isn't Harry, doesn't have a bond, and looking even a little bit like Bella definitely is not going to help.

And the bit between Draco and Ron is priceless.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
If relative amateurs are brewing this deadly poison, is there any hope that they have done themselves in during the process? Brewing can be dangerous for the brewer as well as the recipient, and we already know they're not good at cleaning up after themselves.

And the relationship progresses; Severus is happy at waking up with Harry in his bed, when normally he would be hexing an unexpected partner right and left.

Plus, Harry is good for Snape-someone has to make the man eat and sleep!
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Naturally, Snape's personal lab was the best hidden one; and it's just as well they have all been destroyed, so no one can take up such nasty games again without a serious investment of time and trouble.

And I wonder if Lucius Malfoy was one of the people who went through the wards fairly recently on the very last lab, the one most commonly used? (and he wouldn't be used to cleaning up after himself, either).
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
Looks like a lot of progress is being made-and a promise of back up from the Aurors even though not till the end sure beats a one-way trip to Azkaban for exposing the wrong person.

Ron doesn't have a rep as a brain, and that's serving him in good stead right now. But he's learned quite a few things from being around Hermione, and those extra copies are going to help a lot.

Harry and Severus are definitely making progress in all senses of the word!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
Yes! They used their words and talked to each other! I am glad that Ron and Hermione beat Harry over the head and made him realize he was being an idiot.

And I hope he always remembers that Snape might snark and growl-but what he does, he really means.