Reviews for Soul Mates
Guest chapter 120 . 5/7/2013
One of the best stories, perfect ending ,and this should be in the game .
EchoesOfSilence chapter 120 . 5/7/2013
I really did live this story. Again I say brilliant idea, brilliant story. (Oh, and you described their daughter almost exactly as I'd pictured in my head the first time! lol)

Thank you for sharing this, I look forward to the next.
Kriteni chapter 120 . 5/7/2013
It was a very fascinating journey. I really enjoyed it.
Creative Lunatic chapter 120 . 5/7/2013
This fic was well written and I kind of want to see a oneshot or something of Garrus and Shepard getting into hilarious situations raising their daughter :)

I am little sad to see this wonderful fic come to a close. As of right now I've just got so many feels for these two and thank you for writing such a wonderful fic uwu
Springwalker chapter 119 . 5/6/2013
Garrus, Shepard and the terrible twos...priceless.
Kriteni chapter 115 . 5/4/2013
Oh... I'm melting in a big puddle of fluff. So perfect!
EchoesOfSilence chapter 115 . 5/4/2013
Love it. *sigh*
EchoesOfSilence chapter 112 . 5/3/2013
Yay! So happy you kept her alive, the end of 3 never worked for me. It just feels WRONG for Shepard to die. Even with the alt endings, I can't recall ever being so dissatisfied as I was with ME.
EchoesOfSilence chapter 106 . 4/29/2013
*sigh* I'm pathetic and I know it, but that scene chokes me up every time. I know! I'm a complete sap, with a terrible weakness for THAT particular Turian, he's just too irresistible!
TenyumeKasumi chapter 106 . 4/27/2013
And my heart is breaking too. ]':
Cynless33 chapter 104 . 4/25/2013
I can't remember if I've written a review for this, but I truly look forward to when this updates. Your chapters are short and to the point with lots of imagery, but not so much that you can't adapt it to your own experience.

Killing KL was one of my favorite moments. He so needed to just die!
EchoesOfSilence chapter 100 . 4/22/2013
Love, love, LOVE getting updates for this story! The one-shot chapters WORK! Brief, but you cover all the bases. It's just awesome, and such an original idea, love it.
TenyumeKasumi chapter 98 . 4/20/2013
This was easily my favourite moment in the game... until they released Citadel DLC. :D
TenyumeKasumi chapter 100 . 4/20/2013
Congratulations on 100 chapters - WHOOOOO!

Oh no, the ending is getting closer! D:
Guest chapter 95 . 4/18/2013