Reviews for An Unconventional Affair
starlite22 chapter 5 . 1/28
I'm rather confused that everyone is a different age, and yet Hermione knows know one but Remus yet they all went to Hogworts? Or did Ron and Ginny go to different schools please help as I wanted read more of this if you update.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
what the heck kind of story is that harry is a special boy who is what sasuke now or something because he can do better in class he can insult anybody and what you going to make hermione like sakura. Thank you very much for not continuing this story
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I really hope you continue this, I have rarely found any Harry/Hermione stories that interest me like this. Bookmarked.
Kingnick chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Looks Promising!
PurpleShipper chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
How old is Hermione? And is this HP/HG? Ron is so cocky!
WrittinInStone chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I'm very happy to see a fic like this, one that I assume is going to be student/teacher between Harry and Hermione?

YES! Been waiting for something like this. Can't wait for you to update.
thebetawholived chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Very interesting start to your story - looking forward to more.
Someone chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
There are some issues with this chapter. The worst of these is Ronald Weasley. If your goal was to renew my waning hatred for him, then congratulations: Mission Accomplished. The weirdest thing is that this Ron inspires more hatred than cannon Ron: a feat that is almost impossible.

What makes it even worse is the way he was shoehorned in here. I mean let's stop and think about this: Ginny Weasley is the revolutionary editor of the Daily Prophet, fine I can buy that (even though it would take years to get the editorship and decades to clean house enough to get it independent of Ministry oversight).

You have Ginny interview Hermione, a new professor a Hogwarts, I'm sorry, but no. Ginny is the editor in chief. She doesn't do interviews. She orders her reporters to do interviews for her. The fact that the interview is obviously only a tool used by you to force an interaction between Hermione and your brand of Ronald, douchebag version 2.0, turns what would have been a moment of confusion on part of your readers into a "da fuck did I just read" moment. It only gets worse when Ron-supposedly just finishing visiting with his sister-basically sexually assaults Hermione-someone whom his sister is meeting with on a professional level-and my 'da fuck' confusion transforms into a previously undiscovered form of WTF confusion (I think I'll call it: What in nine levels of fuckery is this'. I've interacted with a few casanova types and even they knew you don't fuck around with family's business associates. Oh, they can pursue them: that's fine. But ass tapping at the first meeting is right out.

That fact that all these minor issues come together so perfectly in a single moment of bizarre surrealism is probably coincidence, but if you planned it that way, I would then assert that you are a vicious human that warps fantasy to satisfy your sick, mischievous urges.

I'll probably keep reading, simply because Professor!Hermione is fun, but...I don't know if I'll enjoy reading it because lurking in the background are the weasleys and their mind bending surrealism.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Ok, how far will Hermione and Ron's relationship go and when will Draco start the plan to kill Ginny?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
bland and slow not an entrapping read, i feel like i just wasted the last 30 minutes of my life reading this
1529 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Why did Ron have to enter the situation? Lets say that this chapter almost had me abandoning this story... and it is on a very thin balance.
Smithback chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
interesting
Random number generator chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
"Yet Snape did not sense any evil in the heart of young Draco Malfoy, only sadness and an eager need for approval." - I doubt that this would be possible with canon!Lucius as father. And with sufficiently different parents - why he is a Death Eater?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Yay you updated! And thanks for the warning. Although, I guess for an "affair" to happen there need to be other people involved. I even like this Ron.. older and mature (I hope) though more self-assured than canon (good for him!) :-) Looking forward to more!
beyondthesea16 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I like this so snape a good guy and hermione has the hots for ron yucky