Reviews for An Unconventional Affair
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I have been waiting for a new chapter forever, glad to see it posted. I always like a nice long chapter with many characters so no complaints if it happens. While I trust you to do right, that scene with Hermione and Ron was...strange, I can tolerate them dating for a while if it is necessary to the plot, but if Hermione is suddenly going to become a shadow of herself in Ron's presence I might have a problem. I shall have to look forward to see what happens.
pawsrule chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
WOW! Awesome chapter! Loved Hermiones interaction with the youngest Weasleys, and how Ron has some of the characteristics that Harry usually has-handsome, famous, charming. Laughed at him touching her bum. Though I only like Harry & Hermione together, this wasn't so bad; just don't let her & Ron have sex PLEASE! I hope you are able to update soon, I love this story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Interesting to see Ron as the big star here, and to see that apparently he can get Hermione's heart racing a bit, and will be curious to see what will happen next time if she goes on the date, and what may happen with the attack on Ginny?
albrkic chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Well, this chapter ruined the whole story for me... Can't explain it, but i won't be eagerly expecting an update... Your credit is running out...fast...
Black Gandalf chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
if ron somehow gets something from hermione, even a kiss, i pledge an oath to stop reading this fic.
Black Gandalf chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
you are going to pair those 2 right? (h/hr)
Black Gandalf chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
woooo, nice... this story HAS to be LOOOONG, please?
Black Gandalf chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
the difference between the first and second chapter is like between a rock and a mountain... on that note you just served me a very interesting story and i hope you are making it nice and long.
H.JaneGranger chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
This is great!
Lena Skye chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
This is really really fasinating. Update plz? c:
Visitor chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Please update!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
awesome chapter
Slicerness chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
It was a rocky start, and your insistence on using ' instead of " is still just driving me up the fucking wall, but I'll admit I'm interested in seeing more.
Shubhs chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
There's something called Asperger's Syndrome which makes the afflicted people unaware about the norms of society and they have trouble making a distinction between sarcasm and sincerity. Stuff like that. So, it might be something like that?
The first chapter showed that Harry was sort of obsessive about certain things but Asperger's Syndrome can also cause some measure of that. He is also highly intelligent.
I'm not a doctor and I don't have much of an idea but due to his behavioral patterns till now, this is all I can think of. :P
Perhaps it can be something also but yes. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2013