Reviews for An Unconventional Affair
Random number generator chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
"Yet Snape did not sense any evil in the heart of young Draco Malfoy, only sadness and an eager need for approval." - I doubt that this would be possible with canon!Lucius as father. And with sufficiently different parents - why he is a Death Eater?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Yay you updated! And thanks for the warning. Although, I guess for an "affair" to happen there need to be other people involved. I even like this Ron.. older and mature (I hope) though more self-assured than canon (good for him!) :-) Looking forward to more!
beyondthesea16 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I like this so snape a good guy and hermione has the hots for ron yucky
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I have been waiting for a new chapter forever, glad to see it posted. I always like a nice long chapter with many characters so no complaints if it happens. While I trust you to do right, that scene with Hermione and Ron was...strange, I can tolerate them dating for a while if it is necessary to the plot, but if Hermione is suddenly going to become a shadow of herself in Ron's presence I might have a problem. I shall have to look forward to see what happens.
pawsrule chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
WOW! Awesome chapter! Loved Hermiones interaction with the youngest Weasleys, and how Ron has some of the characteristics that Harry usually has-handsome, famous, charming. Laughed at him touching her bum. Though I only like Harry & Hermione together, this wasn't so bad; just don't let her & Ron have sex PLEASE! I hope you are able to update soon, I love this story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Interesting to see Ron as the big star here, and to see that apparently he can get Hermione's heart racing a bit, and will be curious to see what will happen next time if she goes on the date, and what may happen with the attack on Ginny?
ThatGuysRightBastard chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Well, this chapter ruined the whole story for me... Can't explain it, but i won't be eagerly expecting an update... Your credit is running out...fast...
Black Gandalf chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
if ron somehow gets something from hermione, even a kiss, i pledge an oath to stop reading this fic.
Black Gandalf chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
you are going to pair those 2 right? (h/hr)
Black Gandalf chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
woooo, nice... this story HAS to be LOOOONG, please?
Black Gandalf chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
the difference between the first and second chapter is like between a rock and a mountain... on that note you just served me a very interesting story and i hope you are making it nice and long.
Raichu Pikachu chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
This is great!
Lena Skye chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
This is really really fasinating. Update plz? c:
Visitor chapter 1 . 2/16/2013