Reviews for An Unconventional Affair
pawsrule chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
This is so good, i love it! Please continue. I think Harry may have some autism.
Smithback chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
great chapter...so, about Harry... hum... Ásperger sindrom?
Bloodfire87 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Interesting...very curious to see what happens next. Excellent start!

Bloodfire87
settingthesunrise chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
So mysterious. I'm really liking how enigmatic this entire story is. I wish you could upload all your chapters at once, this is like a fanfiction equivalent of a page turner
Hedwig's owl chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Really interesting beginning and also well written. I look forward to seeing where you take this!
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Watch out Harry!
albrkic chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Excellent writing! Loved it! Chapters could be a little longer -hint-hint- :)
Please update soon!
P.s. Autism (Asperger syndrome) ?
starboy454 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
good update
alix33 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
"She was still angry and embarrassed after being showed up by one of her students, and was determined to find out what was going on with Harry Potter." - I do not understand how she could be angry and embarrassed; I would have thought she would be intrigued at Harry doing something transfiguration theory alleges is impossible.
"He's always been like that. And he wasn't trying to be rude to you. It wasn't personal. That's just how he is. It's like he has no filter. He says what he means. I tried to teach him that it's not polite, that he can hurt people's feelings, but he just doesn't understand. It goes in one ear and out the other.' - OK, in-te-res-ting...
"Hermione slumped back in her seat. 'But how did he do it?' Lily smiled. 'You don't get stumped much, do you?' 'No. I don't.' 'Why don't you ask Harry how he did it? Come to have dinner with us tonight. You can ask him then.' Hermione shook her head. 'I can't. I have to go for an interview for the Daily Prophet tonight.' - So she is pissed-off but only curious enough to ask Harry's mom. I am not happy about that.
"watching on with a parents understanding." - "a parent's understanding".
"'My brother sacrificed his life to reveal Tom Riddles darkness to us." - "Tom Riddle's darkness".
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Well, things are really different then as the slide goes forth, and with this can't wait to see the meet with Ginny possibly, and then Hermione having dinner with the Potters, and what might come of that meet.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Hope next chapter is as good or better and longer than this one.
HarryWars chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Wow that was a great start and I can see this either being really great or subpar. I think the relationship so far is amusing and will be fun to see it play out. My only question is why is Harry the way he is? But I am sure you will explain that later in the story.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
nice chapter
alix33 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
"Most of the Professor she already knew from her time as a student at Hogwarts." - "Most of the Professors".
'What are you two talking about?' Remus asked, coming up behind them and sticking his head between theirs. 'Nothing,' Hermione replied quickly, too quickly. Remus raised his eyebrows. 'Indeed,' he said, disbelieving. 'Actually, we were just discussing how sexy you are,' Lily said teasingly, winking at him. Remus laughed, while Hermione blushed. 'Oh really?' he said, acting shocked. 'That is highly inappropriate, you know. You, Lily, are my best friends wife. And Hermione, how could you? I could almost be your father!' 'I-I…' Hermione stammered, unable to think of anything clever to say. Remus and Lily looked at each other and shared a grin. 'Hermione was just saying how she has always had a huge crush on you,' Lily joked. 'I did not!' Hermione protested, blushing profusely. 'And she said she loves it when you wear those tight pants that really show off your butt.' Hermione gaped open mouthed at Lily; unable to argue she was so embarrassed. 'I've never felt so objectified,' Remus said with a barely contained smile, his hand over his heart. 'I never said that, I promise!' Hermione finally found her voice again. Lily and Remus finally cracked and started laughing. 'Relax, Hermione,' Remus said, the first to get control of himself again. 'We're just teasing you.' 'I know, I would just hate for you to think that I had thoughts like that about you,' Hermione said, relaxing. 'Are you saying I'm not sexy?' Remus mocked a hurt look, giving her puppy dog eyes. Hermione looked aghast, not sure what to say. Lily came to her rescue. 'Give the poor girl a break, Remus.' - Hehehe.
"are my best friends wife." - "best friend's wife".
"Hermione gaped open mouthed at Lily;" - "open-mouthed" gets hyphenated.
"Hermione watched him leave with relief. When she looked back at Lily, she found the older woman giving her a knowing look. 'What?' 'You did have a crush on him, didn't you?' Hermione went red again. 'Please don't tell him,' she whispered. Lily laughed. 'Don't worry, your secrets safe with me.' - I do not blame Hermione: Remus Lupin is incredibly yummy, IMO.
"your secrets safe with me.' - "your secret's safe with me.'
"and she found the whole experience lessoned her nerves considerably." - "lessened her nerves".
"The only consolation was that the class in questions was a group of Gryffindors," - "class in question".
Poor Hermione (Harry just proved her wrong about it being possible to turn the small button into a large table)! Though I am hugely proud of Harry for doing it.
Smithback chapter 3 . 1/12/2013