Reviews for An Unconventional Affair
Slicerness chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
It was a rocky start, and your insistence on using ' instead of " is still just driving me up the fucking wall, but I'll admit I'm interested in seeing more.
Shubhs chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
There's something called Asperger's Syndrome which makes the afflicted people unaware about the norms of society and they have trouble making a distinction between sarcasm and sincerity. Stuff like that. So, it might be something like that?
The first chapter showed that Harry was sort of obsessive about certain things but Asperger's Syndrome can also cause some measure of that. He is also highly intelligent.
I'm not a doctor and I don't have much of an idea but due to his behavioral patterns till now, this is all I can think of. :P
Perhaps it can be something also but yes. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Oooooooooooooooo! MORE!
pawsrule chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
This is so good, i love it! Please continue. I think Harry may have some autism.
Smithback chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
great chapter...so, about Harry... hum... √Āsperger sindrom?
Bloodfire87 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Interesting...very curious to see what happens next. Excellent start!

Bloodfire87
settingthesunrise chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
So mysterious. I'm really liking how enigmatic this entire story is. I wish you could upload all your chapters at once, this is like a fanfiction equivalent of a page turner
Hedwig's owl chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Really interesting beginning and also well written. I look forward to seeing where you take this!
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Watch out Harry!
albrkic chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Excellent writing! Loved it! Chapters could be a little longer -hint-hint- :)
Please update soon!
P.s. Autism (Asperger syndrome) ?
starboy454 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
good update
alix33 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
"She was still angry and embarrassed after being showed up by one of her students, and was determined to find out what was going on with Harry Potter." - I do not understand how she could be angry and embarrassed; I would have thought she would be intrigued at Harry doing something transfiguration theory alleges is impossible.
"He's always been like that. And he wasn't trying to be rude to you. It wasn't personal. That's just how he is. It's like he has no filter. He says what he means. I tried to teach him that it's not polite, that he can hurt people's feelings, but he just doesn't understand. It goes in one ear and out the other.' - OK, in-te-res-ting...
"Hermione slumped back in her seat. 'But how did he do it?' Lily smiled. 'You don't get stumped much, do you?' 'No. I don't.' 'Why don't you ask Harry how he did it? Come to have dinner with us tonight. You can ask him then.' Hermione shook her head. 'I can't. I have to go for an interview for the Daily Prophet tonight.' - So she is pissed-off but only curious enough to ask Harry's mom. I am not happy about that.
"watching on with a parents understanding." - "a parent's understanding".
"'My brother sacrificed his life to reveal Tom Riddles darkness to us." - "Tom Riddle's darkness".
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Well, things are really different then as the slide goes forth, and with this can't wait to see the meet with Ginny possibly, and then Hermione having dinner with the Potters, and what might come of that meet.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Hope next chapter is as good or better and longer than this one.
HarryWars chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Wow that was a great start and I can see this either being really great or subpar. I think the relationship so far is amusing and will be fun to see it play out. My only question is why is Harry the way he is? But I am sure you will explain that later in the story.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »