Reviews for An Unconventional Affair
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
nice chapter
alix33 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
"Most of the Professor she already knew from her time as a student at Hogwarts." - "Most of the Professors".
'What are you two talking about?' Remus asked, coming up behind them and sticking his head between theirs. 'Nothing,' Hermione replied quickly, too quickly. Remus raised his eyebrows. 'Indeed,' he said, disbelieving. 'Actually, we were just discussing how sexy you are,' Lily said teasingly, winking at him. Remus laughed, while Hermione blushed. 'Oh really?' he said, acting shocked. 'That is highly inappropriate, you know. You, Lily, are my best friends wife. And Hermione, how could you? I could almost be your father!' 'I-I…' Hermione stammered, unable to think of anything clever to say. Remus and Lily looked at each other and shared a grin. 'Hermione was just saying how she has always had a huge crush on you,' Lily joked. 'I did not!' Hermione protested, blushing profusely. 'And she said she loves it when you wear those tight pants that really show off your butt.' Hermione gaped open mouthed at Lily; unable to argue she was so embarrassed. 'I've never felt so objectified,' Remus said with a barely contained smile, his hand over his heart. 'I never said that, I promise!' Hermione finally found her voice again. Lily and Remus finally cracked and started laughing. 'Relax, Hermione,' Remus said, the first to get control of himself again. 'We're just teasing you.' 'I know, I would just hate for you to think that I had thoughts like that about you,' Hermione said, relaxing. 'Are you saying I'm not sexy?' Remus mocked a hurt look, giving her puppy dog eyes. Hermione looked aghast, not sure what to say. Lily came to her rescue. 'Give the poor girl a break, Remus.' - Hehehe.
"are my best friends wife." - "best friend's wife".
"Hermione gaped open mouthed at Lily;" - "open-mouthed" gets hyphenated.
"Hermione watched him leave with relief. When she looked back at Lily, she found the older woman giving her a knowing look. 'What?' 'You did have a crush on him, didn't you?' Hermione went red again. 'Please don't tell him,' she whispered. Lily laughed. 'Don't worry, your secrets safe with me.' - I do not blame Hermione: Remus Lupin is incredibly yummy, IMO.
"your secrets safe with me.' - "your secret's safe with me.'
"and she found the whole experience lessoned her nerves considerably." - "lessened her nerves".
"The only consolation was that the class in questions was a group of Gryffindors," - "class in question".
Poor Hermione (Harry just proved her wrong about it being possible to turn the small button into a large table)! Though I am hugely proud of Harry for doing it.
Smithback chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
exciting
Nebulous Narwhal chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
This is looking promising so far, very intriguing. What age is Hermione in this?
DI chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Damn Hermione is doomed. I don't know how she could recover and continue teaching after that kind of humiliation. I mean, no student will respect or listen to her lesson after that hah.
Bosie83 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
please update soon! love it!
Shubhs chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
:O :O :O
That wasn't a very good start to their relationship.
I look forward to reading more. :)
pawsrule chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Interesting chapter! I really look forward to more, and hope u get to update sooner than six weeks.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Harry is that dude! Quiet dude, but still that dude! lol
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
exzachly3 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Ha, I don't see how she could still teach at Hogwarts after that. Every student would assume she is not a master at her craft if one of their peers could upstage her up that way. Pretty funny though.
Heart Of Vengeance chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Well, this is intriguing.
albrkic chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Loved it! Quite interesting and different plot than most stories on FF/Harry Potter. Please update soon!
Celexs Draconia chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
This story is so different than I am used to. Just for clarification Harry is seventeen and Hermione is twenty three of four?

Cel