Reviews for The Christmas Exchange
VitsAsh chapter 7 . 5/13
I'm glad you didn't keep it to just one shot as this turned out incredibly beautiful. I loved it more than the movie! It was sweet and perfect and the way you showed the sensitive side of these situations as well the characters was amazing. Thanks for sharing your work and keep on writing such amazing Delena fics.
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 7 . 3/4
Wow that was incredibly beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I loved little Lorenzo and the depth and intensity of Damon's pain and seeing Elena pull him back and bring him back to being a dad and giving love another chance. Just amazing writing!
Margie chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
Just read this lovely story & loved it thanks
Queen Sound chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
This is a beautiful story and I love it to bits. This was some fantastic writing and some epic story-telling.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
This is a incredible beautiful story, and it fit just right in all the ways. Love like this truly exist, and I'm so glad that you give that to us :) this is the second time that I read this fic, and like the first time, my eyes are full of tears. Congratulations :)
celisc chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Amazing!
LoveDE chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
I enjoyed this story very much and the pace seemed find to me. I enjoy all of your stories, Forbidden Fruit being one of my favorites. Always well-written.
euphemiamargareth chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Innocent lorenzo catching them lol
euphemiamargareth chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Hahahahaha, interruptions!
euphemiamargareth chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Yayyyy steroline! I love that! And oooopppss, damon has a son? Uh oh,
euphemiamargareth chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Funny elena! Yeaaahhh
euphemiamargareth chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I love the first chapter already!
sharpie78 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Loved it so much!
sharpie78 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Yay! I wish there were more of this story!
sharpie78 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013