Reviews for Insight
Saturn's moon chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
LOL this story always makes me laugh. Also please update Rumors Around I love that story.

Keep writing Retsu/Kenpachi,

S.M
Kitakana chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I really like this oneshot. It's just so well-played. I had to go through and read it twice. It's hilarious. Great oneshot, thanks!
persistentprism chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Love this! XD Now I'm wondering what everybody's discs would be...
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Haha you know I always wanted to write similar fic but yours...
OH GAWD it was awesome!
Flustered Uki is flustered huh? XDD
And ending? LOL.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love the last switch, but I have to say, the first one? About Nanao? That's just cute. SO cute. XD
de-ji bebi chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
HAHAHAHA! Bathing in the blood of enemies? And Byakuya dreams of total world domination? This has made my day
KiyokoMoments chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was amazing! I literally laughed out loud. XD Ukitake was just hilarious. Ahh this is a great moment, my favorite author has found a love for Bleach.
Now... if we could get a Marry My Father Please in Bleach form that would just take the cake.
Cynical Eye chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Put the crack down, K.

Back away slowly.
bleachigo chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
There's nothing wrong with writing a little crack story to take a break from your other story! Cute!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
... I think I adore you and your crack fic 3
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I would be super stoked if the culprit were to escape to make some more disks concerning other captains and vice captains! This was a riot! Love that Byakuya was so quick with the kido-a little throw back to impulsive young Byakuya-bo for sure! And I can only imagine the conversation between Kyoraku and Ukitake! Funtimes. I have to admit I kinda saw the end coming- well the exchange- and Zaraki's dream- the one for B. took me quite by surprise-but makes perfect sense and made me evil laugh to myself! All in all LOVED it!
mj0621 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
LOL OH GOD. crack. ending. love it. (Tsk Ukitake, touchin' Shunshun's vice captain... then again, Harribel...) but the ending.. so much LOL. 3 XDD thanks, this was a good laugh for today.

-mj
Archontruth chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
ShunsuiUkitake and KenpachiByakuya both had me in stitches (though I've read enough of your other work to figure out the last twist immediately). Awesome one-shot.
Guest D chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I loved the hint of mystery to this story as I scrolled down the page! I almost wanted to just skip to the end because I knew where it was going, but I didn't want to miss out on all the twists and turns! I have been reading your stories since 2007! You have a certain, "Creative Genius," and I do hope that one day you publish an original book because it would be a new york times best seller endorsed by Oprah. It's been 7 years and you still haven't lost your edge! Keep addin' kindle to the fire!