Reviews for History Undone
ShadonianGen chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
clever and somewhat disgusting about twilight's child and who is father you S.O.B. just really clever is all I will say as I know who it is as you pretty much reveal it. Smart M.F. not wanting to openly swear as fear of being removed but still you smart M.F. I hope sequel goes well and to hoping the other people don't realise who it is as they may show my same disgust, but your very clever and smart for that trick which I somewhat do myself where you have such an obvious hint about something that takes an observant reader to see and piece together.
Edwin17 chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
Wait who's baby is twilight having?
Greatazuredragon chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
Nice story, great work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
Very good work so far, well done.
Okami Stormblade chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
That...was... BRILLIANT!
Oh, sweet Celestia that was so good. It was just... Man, I can't wait until you post the next part. Everyone was written pretty well, though I was surprised that you did Discord and Luna instead of Discord and Celestia.
There were a few spelling errors, but all in all, everything was really good.
Keep up the good work!
3 words. I LOVED THIS!
Mindfuck beats chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Typical discord.
OakheadLord chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
But... Aren't Reapers supposed to only harvest those that are "sufficiently advanced" (spaceships, AI, etc.)?
SCF Operative chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
I got to say this story is truly exciting! It started out slow but it became more and more interesting as I read. Great Work! I'm really looking forward to a sequel if one is made.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Very Nice ending. Looking forward to the 'Landing of the Reapers' like in ME3. You have done an excellent Job. Keep up the good work!
The Midniyt Stalker chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Perhaps a sequel to this? One that tells in detial how every pony reacts to the destruction and loss.

And Twilight beat the Trixie nice, though I didn't see how coming at all.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
This was possibly one of the best MLP/Mass Effect crossovers I Have ever read. Truly a master-piece in my opinion. I was curious, though, if the rest of the Reapers are going to arrive, or if this is the end.
The Midniyt Stalker chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I hope Twilight kicks Trixies ass into the next mellienia.
OMAC001 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Love this story. But it really should be in the crossover section. Not that I am complaining. You have meshed the story elements quite well