Reviews for History Undone
Okami Stormblade chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
That...was... BRILLIANT!
Oh, sweet Celestia that was so good. It was just... Man, I can't wait until you post the next part. Everyone was written pretty well, though I was surprised that you did Discord and Luna instead of Discord and Celestia.
There were a few spelling errors, but all in all, everything was really good.
Keep up the good work!
3 words. I LOVED THIS!
Mindfuck beats chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Typical discord.
OakheadLord chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
But... Aren't Reapers supposed to only harvest those that are "sufficiently advanced" (spaceships, AI, etc.)?
SCF Operative chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
I got to say this story is truly exciting! It started out slow but it became more and more interesting as I read. Great Work! I'm really looking forward to a sequel if one is made.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Very Nice ending. Looking forward to the 'Landing of the Reapers' like in ME3. You have done an excellent Job. Keep up the good work!
The Midniyt Stalker chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Perhaps a sequel to this? One that tells in detial how every pony reacts to the destruction and loss.

And Twilight beat the Trixie nice, though I didn't see how coming at all.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
This was possibly one of the best MLP/Mass Effect crossovers I Have ever read. Truly a master-piece in my opinion. I was curious, though, if the rest of the Reapers are going to arrive, or if this is the end.
The Midniyt Stalker chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I hope Twilight kicks Trixies ass into the next mellienia.
OMAC001 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Love this story. But it really should be in the crossover section. Not that I am complaining. You have meshed the story elements quite well
The Midniyt Stalker chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Dun dun dun! Well now everyone knows. Know what?
OnlineImhotep chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is a crossover, put it in the correct section.
The Midniyt Stalker chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
And soon it shall all unravel. Then ALL shall know!
The Midniyt Stalker chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I just read the last two chapters together, so this sort a review for both. In short Twilight is really PDF her rocker ain't she? First Discord and now Trixie? It's like fate itself has conspired to make her work with her former enemies.