Reviews for Moving On
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
You did an amazing job with this story! I can't wait to read the revised version. I thought this was a really sweet ending and one of the best endings I've read in a fanfiction. P.S.- I loved the last paragraph of your authors note at the end. It displayed so much knowledge and is so true. I can just predict that you are a smart person. :)
Juliejustdance chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
Good ending an a great fic
Anomynous chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
Eve chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
Im such a big fan of moving on, its the best fan fix ive ever read and i cant wait for the other chapters
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Just read all 13 chapters! It really is good! I will read your revised one as well will it have the same title?
WriteRight8 chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
Aww, dey mawwied. Yayz. That was awful grammar, but I feel like slacking off.
Stealthy 1 chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I just loved how they always got interrupted. My favorite part was when Johanna barged in so rudely.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
you need to have chapters 13 14 15 and all other chapters up NOW! eeeeepppp
januaryfreeze92 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
That was hysterical, I absolutely loved it. Great job :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
I really don't know why p&k would let effie take over there wedding like this, especially making it public and on the avenue of tributes that seems like torture, and really ruins the big day...can't they compromise, ii mean effie was tortured in the capital, i would think she'd understand a little
WriteRight8 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Aw, I loved the end. I honestly hate when the Capitol makes them have a public wedding post-Mockingjay, no offense. Maybe it's just muly issue with weddings. Anyway, can't wait for the next update!
Juliejustdance chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
AWWWW this is so darn cute! (At the end)
Stealthy 1 chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
It's funny how Katniss and Peeta are always interrupted by someone. Also, in the middle of one of the Paragraphs it says Ellie instead of Effie. For the next chapter skip to the wedding day.
DoubleKnot-NoSugar-WindowsOpen chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
WriteRight8 chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
I would love to read it ! Can't wait for more awesome Everlark!