Reviews for Apollo's Fairytale
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Pleases continue the story. I want to fing out what's next. I am laughing so hard. -
PierceTheVeils chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Hey, I'm doing this for the Review Game, but even if I wasn't I'd tell you the same thing.

I love this story, so far. Young!Aphrodite is both cute and awful, and while I know she's a god, it still freaks me out she's talking about six in a six-year-old form.

I didn't notice any obvious grammar mistakes, and I really like where you're going with the "story affects real world" idea, so... I don't have any critiques yet. Sorry about that!

I'll keep reading when I find the time, but you're off to a good start! I'll be back later, but until then... see you on the far side!
Brytte Mystere chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
Omg! I'm LOLing so hard!
StormPanic chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
This is great!
SnowyIce chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
This story really cracking me up. I love it xD
Wolf154657 chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
Update the cupcakes!
Chrissy Eccleston chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
YOU ARE MAKING MY ENTIRE LIFE I'M NOT SURE IF YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW BUT LETS JUST SAY IF YOU WERE IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE AND WE WERE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO TALK TO ONE ANOTHER I'D FREAKING SAY I LOVE YOU FAST ENOUGH GOD DAVID FUCKING GET IT TOGETHER
Alexa chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
UPDATE!
I love all this percico fanfics.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
This story is so hilarious! I laughed my head off! It's really good! Haha is so unique and interesting! Looking forward to the following chapters!
Corporal-Cleanliness chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
OMGillyweed! Just found your story and read it!
Best. Story. EVER!
LOVED. LOVED. LOVED IT! 3
I could not stop laughing throughout the entire thing.
Loved how you managed to bring in the Doctor Who joke and I noticed your Starkid quotes!
It's so amazing to find one through a story!
I read Rumbleroar and I started to quote Lauren and then you quoted Darren's "supermegafoxyawesomehot" and I knew then that you were also a Starkid fan!
Again loved the story. Will be waiting for the next chapter to come out! 3 :D
BLACK RAIN chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
THIS STORY IS SOOO FUNNY AND I LOVED IT CAN YOU SOON UPDATE QUICKLY. I LOVE THE WAY YOU ADD THE PARTS FORM WHAT APOLLO SAYS.
Autumn Lavelle chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
I have honestly never laughed so much XD. This story is just awesome! I love it, and with Nico being narssasistic is also a bonus. Although I think I really laughed out loud when Aphrodite called Apollo a Self insterting Gary-Stu xD

Also, YES! Arthur and Merlin! 8D (hugeMerthurfan)
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Lol this was great, I can't wait until Nico and Percy meet. :)
AceTrainerCorey chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
This is awesome! We need more stories like this on this site.
S. Morgenstern chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I LOVED IT! But... why you don't updated yet?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »