Reviews for Caller Ideed
Spanna chapter 17 . 1/8
This has great potential for a longer story, the end feels rushed. More of Edward and Bella as a couple and also more of Jacob and Bella loosing their friendship. It doesn't make sense that after a life long friendship she just lets him go like that. Rose and Emmett there's more of a story there and how can they be together 3 years and not have their best friends meet? It would be great for more tension if E&B see that their best friends are a couple in love. Great idea just would've loved more.
rachel chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
you have a good idea for a story but its rushed and horribly under developed. You dont give me the time to get to know the characters let alone like them or want them together. You also cant spell, it makes you look stupid when i can tell by your idea that you're not. You need a good beta and a creative writing class. That will help with the typos and plot development issues. I really hope you keep writing and maybe come back and fix this story in the future.
macfaerie chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
LOL! - and that was funny
macfaerie chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
LOL!
Vamps09 chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Loved it!
Vamps09 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Oh this is to good!
Vamps09 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Haha ninja moves shes nuts
Vamps09 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Ha captain america lovin it so far
alc1002 chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Good chapter
mayejrmorris chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
Loved the chapter.
MJM
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
You realize that you just reposted the last chapter, right?
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
The last chapter was completely too fast paced and I was confused by it
Werewolflover1997 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
She didn't say huge
JoJo Sky chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
I loved it from start to finish.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? no sexy times ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :(