Reviews for The Tempest
Ari989 chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
I find the idea that the future of Pandora is in the hands of two kids quite alarming. It just reminds me too much of one too many young adult films and novels that are so popular today, and that's not what I'd hoped for in this story. The idea of a portal (wormhole?) being opened between earth and Pandora is, by itself, quite intriguing and could be very interesting if executed correctly, but with the Tempest (who have turned into real A-holes) in charge nothing good can come from it. Though all the sides in this coming battle are still not as clear as I would like, so I'm not sure if any of them getting their way either would be a good thing or not. Thanks for the update though! Keep them coming!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
Good read
Ari989 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
And the fight is on! But what are the sides exactly? That seems less clear cut since it appears that Joseph and Lockwood already have some sort of agreement between them. But Lockwood seems like a bad guy, working with Cerberus... This just means that things are going to get very messy for Na'vi and Human alike. Thanks for updating and a (belated) Happy New Year to you!
Dead Turtle chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Poor Tsa'kun...
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
good read.:)
Long Goner chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I truly, for once, only have one thing to say: Ending your chapters with "..." won't make it more dramatic or tempt me to read more.

If you want artificial drama, then just add a few more empty lines before your last sentence or word. "..." is just boring.

Apart from that... Good story...
YaoiBoyToy chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
Greetings! I have missed reading your story. What a wonderful surprise to see a few new chapters I had not read. Please keep this story going!

Thanks so much,
Ari989 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Wow, things are about to take a really dark turn on Pandora! I did not see the enslavement and breading of the Na'vi coming, since it seems so illogical and unnecessary in a technologically advanced society. But I suppose that fanatics can justify anything so long as it fits into their ideology. What I'm most intrigued by from this chapter is the prospect of the supernatural. Up until now I'd attributed everything unusual as being due to super advanced technology or Pandora's alien biology, but I did not magic or gods to enter the equation. Can't wait for more! Keep up the good work!
Ari989 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Great to see this story back! I had almost forgotten how many plot lines there are going on at once, and it looks like they are all about to start moving along much more rapidly. I won't pretend I know what's going to happen next, so I'll just say that I'm looking forward to future updates! Until next time!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Love it!
Ari989 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Hey there, great chapter! I'm glad to see that this story is back and that the backstory of Tempest has wrapped up, but where does this leave the organization on Pandora? Hopefully they won't tare themselves apart in choosing a new leader. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Dead Turtle chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Yay, update!

This, right here, is what I call a balanced portrayal between humanity and the Na'vi. You know that both sides have legitimate reasons to fight with each other.

Keep up the good work!
YaoiBoyToy chapter 7 . 6/9/2013

Awesome stuff! I look forward to the direction the Tempest will take given this recent turn. I look forward to the next chapter.

YaoiBoyToy chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Wow... I had forgotten a new chapter was out! I'm really enjoying your character development. Wilhelm seems to be a man we want to like. I'm curious to see where you take him.

I hope to see more soon. I've missed reading your story.

nased0 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
So, humans are beginning to colonize Pandora again. Historically, treaties with Indians were being upheld only until colonists became strong enough to push natives further and force them to make further concessions.
Jake Sully and Simon surely know that, but how aborigines they rule over can fight against orbital domination and determined military leaders not hesitating to use WMD?
And what happened to the MT-Net and deserters?