Reviews for Breaking the Ice, or The Adventure of the Red Carbuncle
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I love this! So wonderfully written! You managed to capture their kinda breathless excitement perfectly :)
Lovisa chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Really cute :)
RemaSofiRuin chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great job and I hope to read more of your work soon!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great story, I liked it :)
lipasnape chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wonderful. You know you have the gift, I hope.
If you could work in the little Harry Potter into their lives... Somebody did it, and then abandoned it and even deleted all their stories...
You know how to give your characters life. Thanks.
Falca chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love this story. Its creative and uplifting, not to mention the romantic fluffyness, and you kept Sherlock and John in character, which is a major feat on its own. I think John's thoughts on iceskating are probably my favorite part.
The only thing that needs work on are the transitions, especially when going backwards/forwards in time. Sometimes I felt like they were a bit abrupt. The way I try to work the abruptness out is by saying the transition out loud a few times... Hope this helps
This story made me smile; hopefully there will be more like it coming soon. Good Luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Beautiful tale and I loved the imagery of the two practicing jumps between bridges on the Thames. Fun beat at the end with Sherlock's memory of wanting to be skating partners with Cousins.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love this! The wording, the plot, and the grammar and spelling are fantastic.
The only thing I would change is make the transitions a bit smoother.
Great work!