Reviews for Don't Cry
Skimball4 chapter 89 . 6/18
Please tell me that you get a kickback from the Kleenex company?! This was a beautifully written chapter that reminded me of a very similar phone call that I got in the middle of the night. Well done!
Skimball4 chapter 80 . 6/18
Heartbreaking chapter!
Skimball4 chapter 32 . 6/18
Loved the last sentence in this chapter: "She's not the only one that sleeps better when they're in each other's arms." It just seemed right and comforting and sweet. Nice job!
Skimball4 chapter 6 . 6/18
I liked this chapter, especially when Christine tries to comfort Booth.
Skimball4 chapter 4 . 6/18
Great job at ripping my heart out and stomping on it, Marquis de Sade.
the evil queen bitches chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
That 447 is really getting on my nerves what's it mean
Anonymous chapter 102 . 1/31/2014
This story was awesome. I am so glad it is finished. I get so annoyed when some fanfiction writers just stop midstory. This story was so real! I loved it!
Randi the awesome chapter 102 . 8/24/2013
Love it! Now I have to read the sequel!
James Birdsong chapter 102 . 7/3/2013
Oh pretty cool
anteffy1 chapter 40 . 7/2/2013
I loved this chapter. I was beet red with happiness! :-D
MysticSong1978 chapter 102 . 5/21/2013
I finally got a chance to catch up on my reading and the story's done! I was so sad to see the words, "The End," but I admit it was a good stopping point for a completely lovely tale. I enjoyed it so very much.
The Irish Gleek chapter 102 . 5/18/2013
That was adorable. As usual!

This story had been truly amazing, and I look forward to reading your stories in the future. Congrats on finishing it - 102 chapters, it's practically a Bones novel!
bblover228 chapter 102 . 5/18/2013
I just finished reading from ch 95 on. His really was a beautiful story and I want to thank you for taking your time to write it. I enjoyed all of it very much. As angsty and heartbreaking as the beginning was, the ending was joyful and fun. The wedding and honeymoon were breathtaking. I wouldn't mind a follow up story about Parker and Cody's relationship. He seemed to have many of Booths ideals about love and marriage. Like father like son.
daisesndaffidols chapter 102 . 5/17/2013
It sounds like when my family is all together and we try to get a family picture..
I love Mr Williams "Now act like you all love each other."

I'm sad to see this story end.. .will we see a sequel?
timesquaretang chapter 102 . 5/17/2013
I can't believe it's over already. I loved the journey I went on with your story. Please tell me you're writing another one because I can't survive!